Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
BG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,626,021.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
Oh no, I was by no means that great of a skill level, and I know from friends who are actually good and train in proper gyms, but still it was a allot of fun, got great exercise and learned the fundamentalsm of a sport I always have and still loved. obviously from being at Ft. Sill I started off in artillery, 13B SP 109s, but ended my stint as an E5 in 11C.
Good ****, I went to basic at Ft. Sill. Not saying much, but I knew a lot of guys going into that MOS. Couple friends in it now. I would have loved to be in the WCA program though, that's basically your MOS and you get commissioned. I had a friend who was supposed to be in it. He went to basic, and when he completed it, I don't know what happened, but he wasn't in it anymore. But ****, it would be amazing to fight, train as an amateur boxer for the Army and receive Officer pay.
BG_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-07-2012, 12:38 PM #12
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
cat-man! is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,706.83

i live in westchester NY, near progressive boxing, boxing connection, and empire boxing. if anyone knows these, which is the best? thanks for all the info
cat-man! is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, competitive, high, school

User Tag List