Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Superman Workout (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire Superman Workout (Video)

Nonito Donaire does all these workouts and takes all these supplements yet he has one of the worst physiques, all skin and bones no muscle tone at all and his body isn't hard its soft looking.

Comment

Donaire sucks

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Nonito Donaire does all these workouts and takes all these supplements yet he has one of the worst physiques, all skin and bones no muscle tone at all and his body isn't hard its soft looking.
        How many minutes do you think you would last against him in a fight until you're on the floor bleeding do you think?

1? 1 and a half?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          How many minutes do you think you would last against him in a fight until you're on the floor bleeding do you think?

1? 1 and a half?
          The guy can punch, but I am talking about his body it looks horrible, if im going to do all that working out and supplements I want to have a nice looking ripped body at least, even Alex Ariza said the guy looks as smooth as a coke bottle.

Comment

That's true, he never looks ripped at all (not that it matters in boxing), kinda has a Kelly Pavlik physique.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

1? 1 and a half?
              C'mon bro lol

this is just taking fanboyism to another level. "Don't say anything about my favorite fighter cause he'll beat you up"!

Comment

hes fit... does it matter if he doesnt have a top physique?

Comment

jaun baby bull diaz anyone??? if donaire were slow without power then you could criticize him, but the guy has scary speed and one punch ko power, leave him be.

Comment

The guy can punch, but I am talking about his body it looks horrible, if im going to do all that working out and supplements I want to have a nice looking ripped body at least, even Alex Ariza said the guy looks as smooth as a coke bottle.
                    Some people are like that though... Baby bull is another example of a body that will never get ripped.

Comment

Working...
                    X