Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson: Ward has not shown yet what he has.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Man you go from well thought to pathetic faster than a porsche goes 0-60. not give ward his due just because I said he's #2? Geez man how do you equate that to knocking him?. Hanging on to the LHW thing? If he won the LHW belt he'd be the champion in 2 different division,instead of 1, JUST AS FLOYD IS!!

I'll end here, its always good to debate you when you are in the right frame of mind. But when you start using Ortiz performance after he fought floyd then its time to go. Oh yeah, how has Abraham looked after Ward?
    What does a fighter have to do to surpass ya bwoy. Ward just basically cleaned out 168 & beat up the division best in Dawson. You point out that (well he didn't do it at 175). So then since you decide to nitpick that, I return your medicine then you get all mad & $h1t cause you don't like that.

Isn't Abraham a newly crowned champion at 168?? I don't get what you were pulling for there. I understand how you feel bro, I really do. I hated when people bashed the Punisher lol!! But I'm big enough to not call people pathetic (especially when they hit me with the truth).

Anyhow, if you're done, be easy bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      What does a fighter have to do to surpass ya bwoy. Ward just basically cleaned out 168 & beat up the division best in Dawson. You point out that (well he didn't do it at 175). So then since you decide to nitpick that, I return your medicine then you get all mad & $h1t cause you don't like that.

Isn't Abraham a newly crowned champion at 168?? I don't get what you were pulling for there. I understand how you feel bro, I really do. I hated when people bashed the Punisher lol!! But I'm big enough to not call people pathetic (especially when they hit me with the truth).

Anyhow, if you're done, be easy bro!!
      I think a win over dawson at 175 is better than a win over dawson at 168. It would make ward a champion in 2 divisions. Floyd is rguably the best in 2 divisionsright now, which is what ward would be if that fight was at 175.

Its not nitpicking, its comprehensive analysis

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        I think a win over dawson at 175 is better than a win over dawson at 168. It would make ward a champion in 2 divisions. Floyd is rguably the best in 2 divisionsright now, which is what ward would be if that fight was at 175.

Its not nitpicking, its comprehensive analysis
        So isn't saying that Floyd in the last 2 years hasn't cleaned out a weight class, while Ward has the same??

Comment

Working...
        X