No announcement yet.

'Canelo is not invincible, people dont come to fight says Josesito Lopez *NEW*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Lopez just lost to Jessie Vargas a few fights ago.

If this fight is a battle, then Canelo doesn't belong in the top 3 at JMW. Simple as that. No other way around it. If he's going toe to toe and battling Josesito Lopez in a clash of titans type fight, this kid should give up his belt, drop out of the top 10 and fight on Telemundo from here on out.

Since you actually think it will be a battle, I think deep down you realize Canelo isn't what he seems. Just my thoughts.

Can't take anything you say about JMW seriously, Not after your emberrassing post "Kirkland is the #1 at JMW and he has a granite chin"

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I tell you, Idk how promoting used to be back then but the junk they're doing now is ridiculous. These guys are like the god of boxing... They just run **** how they want. If it was me, to hell with promoters. Fighters can promote their own fights.

no they cannot

most promotors have law degrees and are brutally shrewed businessmen with years of experience. the guys at the top work 100 hour weeks when they're busy.

to think that a guy with zero education who takes punches for a living can do that job is wrong. once in a blue moon an established fighter will turn promotor, but they almost always continue to work with a parent promotional company

that's almost akin to saying "promotors dont need fighers, they can just fight their own fights,"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        no they cannot

most promotors have law degrees and are brutally shrewed businessmen with years of experience. the guys at the top work 100 hour weeks when they're busy.

to think that a guy with zero education who takes punches for a living can do that job is wrong. once in a blue moon an established fighter will turn promotor, but they almost always continue to work with a parent promotional company

that's almost akin to saying "promotors dont need fighers, they can just fight their own fights,"
        Ey man, set up a press conference and talk **** about each other. Boom! Fight promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Ey man, set up a press conference and talk **** about each other. Boom! Fight promoted.
          gary shaw's idea of promoting a fight is getting a TV date and sticking a bumper sticker on his prius

at least his operating costs are low,

promotors arent just necessary in boxing, they are boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            gary shaw's idea of promoting a fight is getting a TV date and sticking a bumper sticker on his prius

at least his operating costs are low,

promotors arent just necessary in boxing, they are boxing.
            I guess there's **** that goes behind the curtains that I don't know about but I just don't see what's the need. Wth do they do? All they do is set up press conference dates and let the fighter do most of the talking. They also pay the networks and venues for dates? Maybe there's more to it that I don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Can't take anything you say about JMW seriously, Not after your emberrassing post "Kirkland is the #1 at JMW and he has a granite chin"
              Granite chin? Ummm, I never said that. There you go throwing words in peoples mouth; something youre known to do around here.

But I did say that if Angulo, Julio and Vera (coming off Andy Lee KO) couldn't knock Kirk out, then the Ishida fight was a fluke since they hit much harder.

Oh yeah, and for the record, I stopped taking what you say in threads concerning Mexican fighters seriously since last year when I found out you're a proven racists. Just check the dome for confirmation.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
              X