• Show
Clear All

OMG lololololololol!!!

Comment

okc will still beat them

Comment

Keystone Light.....

Comment

this reminds me of a food fight we had on the 10 freeway.

we were coming back from rose hills cemetary.

the guys and i were in one car, the girls in the other. we ran out of cigs and my homeboy told his gf to hand him his pack in her purse. we're going like 15mph in traffic and lame ass girls couldn't even do it. dropped the pack on the freeway by the 3rd try.

we started cursing at them and we started throwing sunflower seeds into their car and spraying them with water bottles.

the girls got pissed.

we forgot that the girl were carrying all the food and we were in a convertible.

the girls handed us our asses. i got hit with a taco bell cup full of coke and my homeboy buddha caught a kfc drumstick to the face.

worst part was they threw the food that was our order.

*****es.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornwall View Post

the guys and i were in one car, the girls in the other. we ran out of cigs and my homeboy told his gf to hand him his pack in her purse. we're going like 15mph in traffic and lame ass girls couldn't even do it. dropped the pack on the freeway by the 3rd try.

we started cursing at them and we started throwing sunflower seeds into their car and spraying them with water bottles.

the girls got pissed.

we forgot that the girl were carrying all the food and we were in a convertible.

the girls handed us our asses. i got hit with a taco bell cup full of coke and my homeboy buddha caught a kfc drumstick to the face.

*****es.
            Years ago me and the homie were rolling around with this girl that was dumb as a brick anyway we got sick of hearing her so we kicked her out of the car anyway she had a pint of jack in her purse and threw it right past my face i look over and my homie had caught it with his right hand while driving .

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Years ago me and the homie were rolling around with this girl that was dumb as a brick anyway we got sick of hearing her so we kicked her out of the car anyway she had a pint of jack in her purse and threw it right past my face i look over and my homie had caught it with his right hand while driving .
              leaving chicks in the middle of the street is cold, mark.

what we use to do is swing by another homies pad, bring her inside, then bone out without saying anything.

Comment

leaving chicks in the middle of the street is cold, mark.

what we use to do is swing by another homies pad, bring her inside, then bone out without saying anything.
                Haha we have done that also,and ive had it done to me actually one of the best pieces of ass i have had was left at my house i busted out the whiskey and bong and in no time was banging when i told the homies they were pissed.

Comment

the girls got pissed.

*****es.
                  Were you at Eazy E's grave? I go to rose hills a lot and still haven't seen it but apparently he was buried there.

Comment

is eazy e at rose hills? didn't know that.

my homeboy is buried there. in fact when we had the food fight was only a few weeks after he got shot. his sister was in the other car with the girls iirc.

Comment

Working...
                    X