Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-11-2012, 08:34 PM #1
I Love Froch

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,019,247,989.99
Total Points: 118,620,458,101.50
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 
Default Ok, So I was just reading some **** starts interviews

and I am about to stop. These *****es are so annoying I won't be able to see them having sex after. I don't need to hear them talk. I thought since they are having such great sex on camera and they are super dirty and open-minded they would be more fun to talk to or to listen to.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
pesticid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:47 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,363,887,440.03
Total Points: 33,364,926,896.71
Heres a cookie to make up for the red K - Enayze cheers - MaD vEiN 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticid View Post
and I am about to stop. These *****es are so annoying I won't be able to see them having sex after. I don't need to hear them talk. I thought since they are having such great sex on camera and they are super dirty and open-minded they would be more fun to talk to or to listen to.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
LOL. Right, cos their amazing fake exteriors are covering amazing real intellect and personality.
nillamilkshake is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
****, interviews, reading, starts

User Tag List