No announcement yet.

Won't Haye - Chisora be a re-make of Haye - Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't Haye - Chisora be a re-make of Haye - Ruiz

Ruiz was a come forward pressure fighter (way past his best) and Haye just battered him to the stoppage,

i just dont see much skill in Chisora, people say he won a few rounds against Vitali, but remember how old Vitali is,

i think this is a mis-match but will definitely be entertaining to watch

anyone agree/disagree

Originally posted by adamt View Post
    Ruiz was a come forward pressure fighter (way past his best) and Haye just battered him to the stoppage,

i just dont see much skill in Chisora, people say he won a few rounds against Vitali, but remember how old Vitali is,

i think this is a mis-match but will definitely be entertaining to watch

anyone agree/disagree
    john ruiz is the worst heavyweight in the history of boxing, so no, I think this fight will be much better. chisora is no chump, I just dont think he has enough to beat haye..

Comment

Who did ruiz beet to win heavyweight championship

Comment

To compare Chisora and Ruiz is laughable.

I won't even bother to add any more than that 'cause it's really not worth the effort.

Comment

i'll be surprised if chisora makes it past round 5.

he'll have to physically chew davids ear off

Comment

I don't think Chisora will last as long as Ruiz did.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              I don't think Chisora will last as long as Ruiz did.
              Chisora has a great chin though, but of course he won't be on the defense all the time like Haye did against Wlad, he'll be going straight forward, to Haye the counterpuncher. It will be great to watch whhen these two styles collide.

Comment

Is Chisora 40 years old and beaten by 2 middleweights?

Comment

Is Haye the same fighter as he was when he fought Ruiz? Is he better from the lay off & experience of fighting Klitschko or worse? He was seen as pretty fearsome (for his size) prior to the Klitschko fight & he's now regarded as a joke by many due to his excessive boasting & toe excuse. Will this affect his psyche & we'll see him trying to bomb out Chisora early or will he use his speed & boxing skill (both considerably better than Dereck) to wear Chisora down?

And will Chisora come in in Helenius & Vitali shape or Tyson Fury shape? The fat lump that stumbled around after Fury last summer won't go six rounds.

And Ruiz wasn't the worst heavyweight in history. Not even the worst heavyweight champ in history. Considering he wasn't the most talented boxer around he did bloody good. I have more respect for someone like him than a talented fighter that squanders his gift.

Comment

It will be better than Ruiz fight, that was Ruiz's last fight. Ruiz was not the worst champ ever, he just was around when the division was weak. All Lennox had to do was fight Ruiz and he would have never been champ at all. Ruiz was KO'd by Tua in 19 seconds, so that is not fair to Chisora to compare him to Ruiz.
                    Haye-Chisora should be a good fight, based on the hatred those two have for each other, its a shame Vitali won't be fighting Haye, cause he is retiring.

Comment

Working...
                    X