No announcement yet.

greatest stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greatest stamina

who had the greatest stamina in any weight class ?

ali or marciano. frazier deserves a peek as well.

Comment

Frazier or Ali. ****, Thrilla in Manilla ensures these 2 the top 2 spots, thought I'm gonna go with a tie.

Comment

Since the beginning of the Queensberry era, I'd have to say James Jeffries for the Heavyweights.

Comment

marciano and frazier second.

Comment

we arent talkin about when they went 45 rounds, this is from the 20's on. and skydog for once your wrong it was marciano

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
              we arent talkin about when they went 45 rounds, this is from the 20's on. and skydog for once your wrong it was marciano
              yeah, your probably right.

Comment

It have liked to see Marciano try to keep on fighting like Ali and Frazier.

You gotta give it to Joe that night. He was legally blind in his right eye He had taken a bad beating in the early rounds, and then started to "smoke" and tore into Ali for 7 rounds. Then he started getting bombarded and couldn't even see. Yet he was still hitting Ali with some punches. That's ****ing stamina.

But Ali's unbelievabel stamina won him the fight.

Over 100 degrees that night. Ali had just taken the most brutal beating in his life. Somehow, on his stool between the 11th and 12th round, he reached down inside of his soul and found himself 8 years before that fight. He pulled off one of the greatest feats in sports while sitting on a stool. And he came back performed arguably the 2 greatest round of his, or anyone's career. That's ****ing stamina.

Comment

i was watching ali-chuvalo I, and ali was dancing in the fourteenth and fifteenth rounds. that is some stamina!

Comment

But I'll give you that the comeback Marciano made against Walcott was ****ing amazing.

Comment

Working...
                    X