Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-17-2017, 10:14 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1977 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,246,235.21
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 
Default This is what women want

An ultimate BETA!!!

( glad im that guy 😆 )

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/family-relationships/woman-thanks-ex-in-viral-post/ar-BBycwoz?li=AAnZ9Ug

Quote:
Jessica Singleton from Chipley, Florida, may not be with Jon Megason anymore, but that doesn't mean they've stopped being a team when it comes to raising their son, Pierson.

Last week, Singleton put up a Facebook post that paid tribute to the "diaper-bag-wearing, chocolate-milk-making, selfless, protective, generous, accomplished FATHER" that is her ex:

This is a man who doesn't pay a dime through the state because when my son needs new clothes, I just call him. This is a man who buys a bundle of kids' movies on Vudu so even I can enjoy them with my son in my own home. A man who drops off the $45 box of pull-ups at my front door so I don't have to load him up and go to the store. One who takes his son in 10 min notice far often than he should because I have too much to get done or just need a nap. This is a man who listens to me cry because I'm stressed out. This is a man who tells his son not to forget mummy's boyfriend when he lists his favorite people off the top of his head...A man who rushes over because we got locked out of the house or spends his evening fixing something for us. This is a man who labelled the presents he bought his son from "mummy" because mummy couldn't get him as many. A man who still watches my sister's kids so our son can be with his cousins. One who accompanies me to meet strangers from Craigslist to ensure we are safe. This is the diaper-bag-wearing, chocolate-milk-making, selfless, protective, generous, accomplished FATHER to my son.

The amount of obstacles we've had to overcome to get to this point are tremendous. This was not easy, this was a choice. Stop giving excuses and come together for your children. I'm the most stubborn person that I know and forgiveness came easy to us for the sake of our son. And because of that, I see my son every single day. We always welcome each other's presence.

In case I haven't told you lately, I'm grateful for you. Most importantly for the motivated individual you are and how you provide Pierson with a phenomenal role model despite the foundation you once had. I love the amount of love my son will always have from you.

Singleton acknowledged that the journey to getting here wasn't easy, and that it was a "choice" to forgive one another for the sake of their son. She also urged others to "stop giving excuses and come together for your children."

The little bastard isnt even his son!
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:58 AM #2
Best In The World!!

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Pretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 388,732,040,117,099,776.00
Total Points: 388,732,040,117,322,880.00
cheers , scotsman! - Left Hook Tua For the hollyoaks lezzers!! - KrisSilver This clover marks your 2 year anniversary.. - ABOSWORTH two years of membership on boxingscene! very good prettyboy1 san.. - Miyagi 2 years and counting.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Awesome people are born on 15th June. - Demise Happy birthday homey - mangler Here homey. You need more food. - mangler For watching the whole video of that dumb bitch. - BulgariasFinest 
Avi :love: - Bossy My treat - led Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... Haha, great stuff. - Santa_ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Send a message via MSN to Pretty Boy1

Jon Megason needs to be paid a visit from the bad Superman!!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Pretty Boy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:01 PM #3
Banned

Location: Caribbean Sea. Aliases: The Legend--The Ghost--The Realest--The Warrior--The Exorcist--SunSpace
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
TheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to beholdTheLennox is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 1,111,111,170,226.88

Women/men/people are all kinds of ways. They usually want different things, even if it doesn't seem that way at first.

I'll tell you this much, though; I lucked out because I don't think I could stand to live with a materialistic person, and I see a lot of those in the world around me. It's likely not anything inherent in the people themselves, or at least that's my hope, but, whatever the case, many of us are brainwashed by entertainment into valuing worthless things.

For example, what good does owning a shiny rock do anyone? What are we, penguins? Yet in our modern societies, thousands of people blow their wealth on precious stones, sometimes indirectly supporting blood diamonds in the process--the oppression of countless other people.

It's a confusing existence, but although there are recurrent themes in people, such as greed and egocentrism, I'd still caution that it's best to analyze each person on a case by case basis, and, obviously, be who you truly are. Because if you aren't a Kardashian-level "baller"--if you aren't into that kind of lifestyle--what good does it do to pretend? Problems would inevitably arise.
TheLennox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:24 PM #4
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,918,078,832,935,055,130,624.00
Total Points: 2,918,078,833,035,055,202,304.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

I've always wanted to find a reason to tag punchr, since he loves tagging all of us so much

This is some good advice for you, bruh.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:46 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1977 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,246,235.21
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I've always wanted to find a reason to tag punchr, since he loves tagging all of us so much

This is some good advice for you, bruh.
punchr this is high octane advice on how to get chicks:

Buy their kids clothes and batman stickers
Change their diapers
Take the lady ur wanting to meet strangers off Craigslist

Cant beleive the betaness of this dude.

He stands guard while she sucks off BBC's in the car park?!
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:50 PM #6
////////

Quoted: 3992 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,358,184.02
Cunt - TyphoonFloyd You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd 
Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe 
no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. 
Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 

"This is a man who tells his son not to forget mummy's boyfriend when he lists his favorite people off the top of his head"

rofl

Last edited by ////; 03-17-2017 at 06:06 PM.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 06:01 PM #7
Sex Pervert

Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,965,154.33
Total Points: 1,096,549,377.58
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
"his is a man who tells his son not to forget mummy's boyfriend when he lists his favorite people off the top of his head"

rofl
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 06:07 PM #8
Sex Pervert

Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,965,154.33
Total Points: 1,096,549,377.58
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

I want to die after reading that. What a pathetic ****ing loser.
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 06:19 PM #9
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,918,078,832,935,055,130,624.00
Total Points: 2,918,078,833,035,055,202,304.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
This is the diaper-bag-wearing, chocolate-milk-making, selfless, protective, generous, accomplished FATHER to my son.
Sounds like the type of accomplished FATHER who would suck Larry's dick in prison.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:47 PM #10
I'll ave some of that

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Duggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,671,326.15
Total Points: 98,725,079.98
To the NFL!!! - Mizzou Have a burger for exposing my lame PO-predictions. - BatTheMan To pure, British ancestry - Mizzou put this on you're face. - badblood good shit man! - mellow_mood 

still more masculine than beercules
Duggie is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
women

User Tag List