Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson giving his side of the story.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can now see all Pac fans Tweeting red k's to Lamont's Twitter account for agreeing that random testing is good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      He cheated period, there is zero way to spin this BS, He knew he was taking an artificial drug into his body, His team asked for a test (Probably thinking Khan was juicing), He then got caught out by the randomness of the test and now he want to spin it? I dont give a toss if he was taking this ***** for medical reasons, the fact that he "Forgot" to notify the testers tells me he was cheating period!!!
      Yep, couldn't agree more.

I would like to see the forms VADA asks athletes to fill in, their "declaration" because I bet it asks what medication or banned drugs you have used and I can't believe for a second Peterson just forgot or didn't think his operation to have testosterone stuck into his body would be excluded from that list. Hopefully VADA expand more on it in the coming days.
      Needless to say Peterson has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar royally and now he's trying to spin more crap then a politician lol

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Yep, couldn't agree more.

I would like to see the forms VADA asks athletes to fill in, their "declaration" because I bet it asks what medication or banned drugs you have used and I can't believe for a second Peterson just forgot or didn't think his operation to have testosterone stuck into his body would be excluded from that list. Hopefully VADA expand more on it in the coming days.
        Needless to say Peterson has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar royally and now he's trying to spin more crap then a politician lol
        And surely the doc performing the surgery knew Peterson was a professional athlete and therefore surely would tell him that he'd given him a banned substance.

@ PEDerson.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          And surely the doc performing the surgery knew Peterson was a professional athlete and therefore surely would tell him that he'd given him a banned substance.

@ PEDerson.
          Maybe in the same vein as Peterson, "he forgot" lol

It seems ignorance is bliss at times.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Maybe in the same vein as Peterson, "he forgot" lol

It seems ignorance is bliss at times.
            He lived in DC, he flies out to Vegas to his doctor. How can you forget that you fly out to get pellets.

Comment

cheaterson and cheato should get it on in a no holds barred drugged up fully plastered cagefight. Hatman could be the ref.

Comment

so he said it wasn't peds...but it is banned

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  LOL dude said ''it wasn't a PED'' instead of a P.E.D
                  Do you call a jpeg a "jay-peg" or a "jay pee eee gee"?

Comment

test floyd outside of nevada and he'll test positive for a banned substance called

Xylochicken

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      test floyd outside of nevada and he'll test positive for a banned substance called

Xylochicken

Comment

Working...
                      X