Collapse
No announcement yet.

it is guys like mitt romney who are ruining americans lives and here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't read the whole thing but damn...the man just seems completely out of touch.

Comment

Fcuk republicans

Comment

There's got to be a way where Bill Clinton can get re-elected for a third term. I'm sick and tired of choosing one of the lesser evils every four years.

Comment

Originally posted by One Capitalist View Post

Whoever has in high to moderate demand skills also has options. No need to use the Union. Companies compete for skillful employers constantly by offering them higher salaries to get them to leave their competitors.

but as I said, a Union is fine as long as no one is forced to join, as per Right to Work laws.
          where i live(northern canada) 2 of the biggest non-union companies ledcor & kiewit try & build stuff for the oil sands & completely F**k it up everytime & at first they don't want union ironworkers but they either lose the contract or they contact my ironworkers union to clean up the mess. they start without us & get months behind with complete incompetence & Then we come in & save the day. i don't mind because now they have started hiring us on our full collective agreement because they need us. they say they don't but always come crawling back. we are the only union contractor on their sites though. although my union does protect lots of useless twits who should not be ironworkers let alone making the same wage as me. the union does shelter duds but when those duds get their journeyman ticket they are held at higher regard & If they are lazy & Useless they are fired or laid off pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X