No announcement yet.

Most HATED fighter of the 2000s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Why should I hate him? Don't give me this cheater bull**** either cause you support one.

A real fan should at least appreciate Margarito for fighting fights most of us wanted to see. He didn't retire like a bitch to fight in the WWE like a famous boxer we know of.
    HAHAHA i missed that dude's mosely's sig

Comment

Margarito is a cvnt for doing what he did. I don't care at all about how he puts it all on the line extra. He should have been banned for life when he got exposed.

Hopkins, Haye, Mayweather all seem pretty hated too. Haye especially on here..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Why should I hate him? Don't give me this cheater bull**** either cause you support one.

A real fan should at least appreciate Margarito for fighting fights most of us wanted to see. He didn't retire like a bitch to fight in the WWE like a famous boxer we know of.
        He got caught with plaster in the Mosley fight
        you know that's dirty,
        nobody could prove if he ever used it before
        but flip the script
        If Cotto would of beat Margarito senseless in their
        first fight and then Cotto would of got caught
        with plaster on his next fight
        how would feel about Cotto...exactly!
        that's how we feel about Margarito...
        my opinion I believe he used it with
        Cintron, Cotto and almost Mosley...

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          lol he said he would never lose to the white man and he got all racial with the puerto ricans
          I know when a fighter is trying to sell a fight. Poor Tito..........not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I know when a fighter is trying to sell a fight. Poor Tito..........not.
            so getting racial is okay to sell a fight? BTW hopkins continued with the racism after the fight youtube monse vs hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              B-Hop. Because he manages to spoil careers & wrecks fighters. He doesn't really do the things that say Floyd & Margarito did to cause people to dislike them.
              Whaaa? Stepping on the PR flag and saying hed never let a white boy beat him just to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                He got caught with plaster in the Mosley fight
                you know that's dirty,
                nobody could prove if he ever used it before
                but flip the script
                If Cotto would of beat Margarito senseless in their
                first fight and then Cotto would of got caught
                with plaster on his next fight
                how would feel about Cotto...exactly!
                that's how we feel about Margarito...
                my opinion I believe he used it with
                Cintron, Cotto and almost Mosley...
                I would of given Cotto the benefit of the doubt and be arguing with Margarito fans. Same thing I did with Vargas fans a while back claiming Tito cheated when he got busted with Hopkins by the same trainer.

You have the right to you opinion on who he used it on. Logic points more into Margarito's favor though. My 2c.

Comment

antonio tarver.

mayweather, hopkins, margarito etc all have lots of fans too. they are controversial figures love em or hate em kind of guys, plenty of ppl cant stand them but they are also widely popular.

tarver has a very small fanbase yet theres loads of ppl who hate him and anytime his name comes up he gets bombarded with hate.

the crazy thing is theres really no reason for it. he can be a bit outspoken at times but he doesnt talk that much compared to alot of other fighters. when he does talk hes just confident like he should be, never arrogant.

hes one hell of a fighter too, very skilled and extremely underrated. the man is a warrior too, big heart and he never ducked anyone. incredible work ethic and respect for the sport. outside the ring hes very personable and intelligent. the best commentator in the world and a great ambassador for boxing.

still the man gets almost nothing but hate and for what? bcuz he wanted to prove himself and called out the best fighter in the world? bcuz once he got the best fighter in the world he knocked him out? bcuz hes got the nerve to belive in himself?

i think he just got a larry holmes type thing going on after he ended the roy jones era yet wasnt considered worthy to carry the torch. its very unfair though, he truly is one of the best fighters of his generation and one of the best 175lbers ever (about 5-10 in both categories) yet he gets no love.

Comment

Working...
                  X