Father who beat 16-year-old boy in Youtube brawl faces ten years in prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Thats not what happened, the video is shortened

The father was using his yard as a place for a fair fight between his kid and that kid. That Kid beat his kid up so the father provoked a fight and then just kicked his ass
    The kid got in his face and the father says"do you want to get KTFO by me boy" and the kid replies "yes i would like to see you". He's just beaten the guys kid in their garden and he does that? The kid is a ****** plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      The kid got in his face and the father says"do you want to get KTFO by me boy" and the kid replies "yes i would like to see you". He's just beaten the guys kid in their garden and he does that? The kid is a ****** plain and simple.
      Keyword being kid.

He is a grown man who should know better, on top of that look at the size difference. There was no need for him to continue. Even if it was 'self-defence', That claim ends the minute the kid hit the ground.

He's a bully and he deserves to be punished.

Comment

The kid just kicked the other kids ass and the father started talking ***** to him. So he talked back and they both approached eachothers faces. But then the father punches him and continues to violently assault him

Dont invite the kids to fight in your yard in a "fair fight" if youre gonna get mad that your son lost

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          That's what I'm saying, he could have managed to get off lightly if he'd hit the kid twice and left it at that. It's the jumping on top of him and properly wrecking him that sealed his fate. Oh, plus the fact that he let the kids use his yard to have a "fair fight".
          I have actually done that when I was a teenager. I was chased by these two dudes on my bicycle and we ended up stopping at one of their houses. Their father said we should have a fair fight, we did and it was over.

The parent in this was so out of line.

Comment

The kid just kicked the other kids ass and the father started talking ***** to him. So he talked back and they both approached eachothers faces. But then the father punches him and continues to violently assault him

Dont invite the kids to fight in your yard in a "fair fight" if youre gonna get mad that your son lost
            The kid was bullying his son the father said fight in his garden so the bullies friends wouldn't join in. The bully won and then decided to test the father and got himself a beating the camera looks away and when it comes back the kid is in front of the father again talking **** and gets dropped again. The kids of today have got no respect for anyone and their parents don't do ****. The kid got what he should be getting at home from his father.

Comment

The kid was bullying his son the father said fight in his garden so the bullies friends wouldn't join in. The bully won and then decided to test the father and got himself a beating the camera looks away and when it comes back the kid is in front of the father again talking **** and gets dropped again. The kids of today have got no respect for anyone and their parents don't do ****. The kid got what he should be getting at home from his father.
              Because its the kid thats getting 10 years....oh wait

Comment

what a ****

Comment

Because its the kid thats getting 10 years....oh wait
                  He's getting 10 years because the system is ****ed up. Look at the youth of today they go around doing what they want because the system protects them. If i did what that kid did my father would have said i deserved what i got and would have gave me another beating when i got home. But i didn't do anything like that because i was taught to respect other people.

Comment

He's getting 10 years because the system is ****ed up. Look at the youth of today they go around doing what they want because the system protects them. If i did what that kid did my father would have said i deserved what i got and would have gave me another beating when i got home. But i didn't do anything like that because i was taught to respect other people.
                    Actually, most states have statutes that allow kids 12 or older to be charged as adults for violent crimes of a particularly heinous nature. . . I believe the wording of some statutes is ". . . that shocks the conscience."

Comment

Own3d - i know it's frustrating to see little punks act like they can do whatever they want, but as men, it's our responsibility to behave as such. . A real man doesn't exhibit this type of violent behavior towards a 16 year old kid just for "acting like a punk" or "beating up his son in a fair fist fight that YOU SET UP."

Last summer a bunch of little shyts stole my backpack from my truck, and they answered when I called my cellphone. . I needed my laptop back so bad cause of finals and all my work was there and i had no hardcopies. . They said they would give it back if I gave them 60 bucks, and they would trash my computer if cops came. . SO rather than risk getting in trouble by beating their ass. I just gave them 60 bucks. . You know how badly I wanted to just beat their ass? But I would have gotten in some shyt, and they knew where my truck stayed, so they could just come back and beat the hell outta my truck. . Wasn't worth it. . Yeah, I might have gotten "punked", but they will learn their lesson eventually if they do that to the wrong person.

Comment

Working...
                      X