No announcement yet.

Why I Believe Chisora Fight Was Both Close AND a 120-108 @ same time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Believe Chisora Fight Was Both Close AND a 120-108 @ same time

If you think about it, each round was very close but still edged out mostly by Vitali, in some cases slightly in other cases by a bigger margin.

The point is, if you were to score each round separately, it may be 51% to 49% Vitali over Chisora in every single round. This would mean the fight is incredibly close however at the end of the day it's still 120-108 due to the fact that Vitali just edged every round. So this is why it's both possible for the fight to be extremely close in a misleading way AND to have a score similar to a "blowout" on a scorecard such as 120-108 etc. I think Del boy did really well and "almost" won many rounds but in the end Vitali still just edged them so that the scores are accurate BUT don't accurately reflect the closeness of the fight.

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
    If you think about it, each round was very close but still edged out mostly by Vitali, in some cases slightly in other cases by a bigger margin.

The point is, if you were to score each round separately, it may be 51% to 49% Vitali over Chisora in every single round. This would mean the fight is incredibly close however at the end of the day it's still 120-108 due to the fact that Vitali just edged every round. So this is why it's both possible for the fight to be extremely close in a misleading way AND to have a score similar to a "blowout" on a scorecard such as 120-108 etc. I think Del boy did really well and "almost" won many rounds but in the end Vitali still just edged them so that the scores are accurate BUT don't accurately reflect the closeness of the fight.
    So Vitali thoroughly and consistently dominated narrowly on each round over Chisora for the whole fight? I got ya.

By the way, do you read pause your DVR on the advertising and read the mofo small prints? And do you measure your dental floss for consistency on the length?

Comment

Yes, you can have close UD fights and wide SD fights. You are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        So Vitali thoroughly and consistently dominated narrowly on each round over Chisora for the whole fight? I got ya.

By the way, do you read pause your DVR on the advertising and read the mofo small prints? And do you measure your dental floss for consistency on the length?
        f epic fail, the poster is talking sense and your a ****

Comment

It's a shame Chisora didnt throw straight punches, those wide hooks can be seen a mile of.

Comment

You are right in a way but there are rounds Chisora definitely won.Chisora himself mentioned he was beaten by experience and Vitali knew how to edge his opponent.

Comment

MOST of the rounds weren't close

Comment

DontGlassMeBro

Comment

the op is right to an extent, he is right when he says most of the rounds were close but wrong when he says chisora didn't win a single one - i suppose you could say something similiar about wlad v haye wlad won virtually every round but virtually every round was actually fairly close (ie he wasn't pummelling haye but was doing enough to beat him)

Comment

There were a couple of rds where Chisora TIED his connects as they landed the same but for the most part it was Vitali landing the cleaner & harder blows.. plus throwing many more shots without the use of his famous jab for much of the fight. To say every rd was CLOSE to being even...... is RIDICKULOUS.. cHISORA DID WIN two MAYBE.3 rds max when Vitali was taking a breather.. judges scorecards had it right.

Comment

Working...
                    X