No announcement yet.

David Haye responds to the brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
    So if someone walked up to you while removing their jacket and then put a fist to your chin whether or not it was a hit, you wouldn't respond and just stand there and let that happen?

It seems everyone that is sticking up for Chisora, when I show them that picture and asked what they would do they shut up, so I ask you, what would you do? Bearing in mind you have just been told that person is going to give you two slaps?
    That pic makes it quite clear that he was posturing for the media and wasn't going to hit Haye. He was holding the mic so everyone could hear what they were saying and trying to look tough while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
      That pic makes it quite clear that he was posturing for the media and wasn't going to hit Haye. He was holding the mic so everyone could hear what they were saying and trying to look tough while doing it.
      sorry but its naive to say that - fact is chisora's history counts against him, if you took a still pic of the weigh in 1 second before the slap you would say - yup some normal pre fight posturing from chisora there ... you don't let a convicted rapist near your daughter and you don't let somebody who goes around slapping people and threatens to slap you too shove their fist in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
        I don't think so. Notice Chisora had the mic in his left hand. I have no doubt he was planning to slap Haye with his right (Chisora is right handed & slapped Vitali with his right hand). Why would anybody in their right mind trust Chisora not to slap them after he said he was going to do so many times and had already demonstrated to be a loose cannon? Bravo, Haye. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Implying what in your view?
          Implying to attack Haye....physically.

Comment

Anyone else think Haye is not actually 6 foot 3?

Always see him shorter or short as guys 6 foot 2 or 1.

Chisora looks taller.

Comment

Working...
            X