No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios-Yuriorkis Gamboa Confirmed For April 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    neither have titles,can bring exposure or $.

Why would he fight them?
    isn't this meant to be for a vacant title?

you think if gamboa comes up two divisions and trashes rios that he won't be THE flavour of the month?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      care to make a wager?
      i dunno how this betting thing works coz i've never done it before, put i'll stick everything on Gamboa winning if you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Not really fond of this fight, Gamboa considering the circumstances is suppose to win and I'm expecting him to. Rios looked so much weaker against Maurry, why should I expect him to be stronger at this weight, this time around?
        how can a boxing fan not like this fight - wow. some boxing fans always find something to complain about. Here u got 1 of the top 2 or 3 lightweights facing the best featherweight - and its on hbo, not ppv. It dont get much better

Comment

• Holy ****...can't believe this is happening. I sure hope Rios stayed in the gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
            how can a boxing fan not like this fight - wow. some boxing fans always find something to complain about. Here u got 1 of the top 2 or 3 lightweights facing the best featherweight - and its on hbo, not ppv. It dont get much better
            Yeah but that LW will most likely be a zombie. I'm gonna watch of course, but I'm not expecting much of a fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN0GUhlV-TU

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
              I agree, but to paraphrase Abraham Lincoln: "You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

**** it...WAR GAMBOA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                the rios hype stops here. gamboa will beat him down and embarrass him.

I didnt like that Rios came in heavy last fight. And he blows up pretty big inbetween. Even though Gamboa is coming up I see it in his favor since RIos may have to weaken himself to make weight.

Those are nice fight posters. You made them?

Comment

• Wow.. Going to be a Hell of a Fight. Gamboa v Rios will be a war and i know Popular Opinion will count Rios out, however, I feel Bam Bam will be better than ever in this Matchup. People are pointing to Murray fight as the Reason to why Rios is going to lose, but i thought a Dehydrated Rios beat the crap out of the UK fighter and showed that even though Rios wasn't at his Best, he still finished Stronger and got the KO. Now, Gamboa is a beast in his own right and will present alot of problems for Rios with his footwork and fast hands, but I wonder if his Power will carry over two Divisions to Lightweight? I also wonder what will happen when the Bigger Rios applies that Mexican Pressure and turns the fight into a brawl? Will Gamboa go toe to toe or become a counterpuncher in the Trenches? Will Gamboas suspect Chin hold up against the KO artist Rios? That being said, I do Believe Gamboa is capable of getting a Points Victory, but come on, Everybody wants to see someone get KOed in this one. So many questions and on April 14th they will be answered.

Comment

• i see gamboa outboxing the slower rios..working his angles and outboxing him from the outside. rios does have a good chance if he cuts off the ring and works that body to slow him down. gamboa does have that suspect chin...hopefully it's not joan guzman vs humberto soto all over again

Comment

• hopefully rios can make 135 this time ...:/ ..my only concern is that rios will be killing himself again to make 135 lbs. anyways, i'll be rooting for gamboa to win this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X