• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

He's legit too.

Comment

Comment

50 million on the Knicks to win the chip this year at 40 to 1 odds anyone? basically my 50 million to your 2 billion

we all ****ing know I deserve that if I predict this correctly, anyone who bets this at this point deserves that if it actually happens not just me and honestly sports websites are giving 40 to 1 odds meaning for my 100$ that I'm going to bet on this outcome tomorrow I get back 4000$ plus my hundred back if I win.

I know a good basketball player when I see one, Jeremy Lin defeated Kobe Bryant tonight, he outshined the great Kobe Bryant in a game that was a good one for Kobe. people have a tendency of doubting greatness in the making, it has to become great in order to be seen as great but nobody really ever sees the greatness when it's coming, in NY we have a great player in Jeremy Lin. he is literally the guy we were missing not Carmelo Anthony and what's crazy is we would never have known that until he landed on our lap.

realize this, tonight we played against the Lakers right? Champions of just a couple years ago. we beat them, were Carmelo and Amari there? nope, it was only the supporting cast of the Knicks right? wrong it was Jeremy Lin, 1 person. he singlehandedly won this game tonight for us in NY, his assists are unreal and his game is incredible and without his performance we would have lost this game as well as the last 3 and been on a 4 loss streak

anyone looking to make this bet?

Comment

I'm impressed with this undrafted master of Linsanity.

Comment

Only thing I have against Linsanity is that he's gonna come way down in the last part of the season - his opponents have already played 25 games each. Half of the NBA is injured right now and they're dead tired.

Comment

4 nd 0 baby and tonite was his star purformance

lol kobe u mad?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  once melo comes back lin's game might suffer
                  If they were smart they would let the kid do his thing and play off the point like most top level teams and Dantoni always wants to go threw the PG they can make it work run with it!!!

Comment

ricky morales???

is he a brother or cousin of this guy?

Comment

He's gonna get raped tomorrow night. War yellow mamba!

Comment

Working...
                      X