No announcement yet.

The Cotto Cartel is Back!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    LMFAO!!!! Epic fucking logo! hahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

The real question is, will you guys be here on May 6?

Comment

ok my fellow cotto fans. i'm going to the fight and need a shirt. i don't like none of them ecko shirts.

anybody capable of making a custom shirt with this cotto picture

http://www.zazzle.com/cotto_vs_marga...62211014309843

with the "war cotto" from this shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/war_cotto_on_w...90776275060743

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          After a huge leave of absence <"insert reason here">... The Cotto Cartel is back in business!

• First... time to get this going again. Accepting new recruits, and looking for more participation in the Group.

• Second... got a life now soooo... looking for volunteers to take on Cartel duties.

• Third... this is an important fight and it might be Miguel's last so show some support to one of the best fighters out there... one that has fought almost everyone out there! You have to admit we need more like him!!!

• Last but not least... please don't make this a flame war. Discuss Cotto Cartel (new logo, new sigs... etc) or Cotto/May related topics!

Here's to a good fight...

When Cotto gets ready to rumble I add a half of Puerto Rican flava to my list of ethnicities for a total of 100% Gringo, 50% Chilango and 50 % Puerto Rican (would say Borriqueno, but have no wish to offend).

Got a spot for me in the cartel?

WAR COTTO!!!

Comment

YAY the Cotto Cartel !! Yay

Long live Sport! Good luck guys. Gonna be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              green K and points sent...

Comment

War Cotto!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                  After a huge leave of absence <"insert reason here">... The Cotto Cartel is back in business!

• First... time to get this going again. Accepting new recruits, and looking for more participation in the Group.

• Second... got a life now soooo... looking for volunteers to take on Cartel duties.

• Third... this is an important fight and it might be Miguel's last so show some support to one of the best fighters out there... one that has fought almost everyone out there! You have to admit we need more like him!!!

• Last but not least... please don't make this a flame war. Discuss Cotto Cartel (new logo, new sigs... etc) or Cotto/May related topics!

Here's to a good fight...

I'm in Bro !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    LMFAO!!!! Epic fucking logo! hahahahahaha!!!!
                    Waz good bro? See you still on the Kneegal **** from 2008. Anywayz real talk... hope you good.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      The real question is, will you guys be here on May 6?
                      LOL... We've learned our lesson plus haven't you heard? ...Cotto is the new Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X