Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG!! I just rewatched Cotto-Margarito II, Mayorga and Foreman, WOW!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    You betting on him Mak?

still thinking about it...Sugar Miguel Cotto aint no joke

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

i just rewatched the Foreman fight too..i swear, Cotto is like prime Roy
      These threads are getting sad. Fortunately they're laughably sad.

Comment

I watched the Cotto-Mayorga again yesterday and concluded that Cotto is greater than Tito Trinidad.

Comment

Hop-a-long Foreman was on the verge of imposing his will upon Cotto and rendering him senseless with a single chopping right to the temple.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Holy shit I forgot how good Cotto has become,
            His ring movement and Combinations are some of the best I have ever seen.

The more I think about the more I become to realize he seriously could be a threat to Floyd. (Although I think Floyd will stop him convincingly!)

Since moving upto 154 he has become full on BEAST!!

Unlike Bradley, who looked like sh
            it against Casamayor.

May 5th will be fight of the YEAR!! Two warriors and the two best in the world meet in the MGM Grand! I can't wait you guys!!
            He fought a cripple and to washed up fighters. Of course he is going to look good. If he woulda fought top 154 fighters and beat them convincingly I would be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Holy shit I forgot how good Cotto has become,
              His ring movement and Combinations are some of the best I have ever seen.

The more I think about the more I become to realize he seriously could be a threat to Floyd. (Although I think Floyd will stop him convincingly!)

Since moving upto 154 he has become full on BEAST!!

Unlike Bradley, who looked like sh
              it against Casamayor.

May 5th will be fight of the YEAR!! Two warriors and the two best in the world meet in the MGM Grand! I can't wait you guys!!
              I get it now..... you and Bombs are the same person and you're some kind of mega troll.
              It worked...

Comment

WTF? is this to make Mayweather victory good or what!!! where is all this hype about cotto looking like a beast coming from all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  still thinking about it...Sugar Miguel Cotto aint no joke
                  Did you know Sugar Miguel Cotto isn't even Sugar's given name?? Just read this on Wiki, apparently he got the name when he side-stepped the AAU's age restriction by borrowing a card from his friend whose name was... Wait for it... Miguel Angel Cotto!! Subsequently told that his style was "sweet as sugar" by his uncle, he became known as "Sugar" Miguel Cotto.

Comment

In all seriousness, Cotto has had a decent run at 154, 3 stoppages over good names. Although if you really analyze the opponents, there's not much substance but it is what it is. Cotto is number one at the division in any serious boxing website, and we all know 154 is pretty loaded.

Comment

lmfao..............

Comment

Working...
                      X