Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    these idiots don't know **** about Bradley or his "STYLE" they are just looking at Boxrec and looking at who he fought and his KO's then they get on this Forum and "PRETEND" like they know WTF they are talking about hahaha

actually ive seen all of his televised fights....dont just assume every boxing fan looks at box rec...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I've seen dozens of people say Bradley is a come forward brawler lately. I'm a little sensitive.
      numerous posters have said that..but Dunks isnt one of them. Hes more of a boxer/puncher with decent boxing skills and decent power.

Comment

• Bradley is a really good challenge for Manny. They are around the same size 5ft 6, and Bradley is unbeaten and extremely tenacious.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          That's also how I see it going.

In so many words.

i wouldnt call bradley wild at all really. maybe a bit wild with his head

he loops his right hand a bit but that's about it. i think that's an attempt to put some power on it. he's a better body puncher, he really cant crack much to the head.

he's actually got pretty sound fundamentals in my eyes

Comment

• Bradley vs Pac is a good fight. It's good that the two best fighters are giving the young guys a chance (Floyd v Ortiz), otherwise how else are they going to make a name for themselves. Fighters can earn alot of fans even in defeat, though Ortiz made himself look silly.

Also a few things:

- Bradley and Pac are the same size
            - Bradley moving to 147 will have zero detrimental effects vs 140. I would suggest he may even be better at 147.
            - Yes, Bradley hasn't got much power, but he is fast and a smart boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Bradley will beat Pac and Marquez will beat Peterson so we will be watching Marquez vs Bradley. Is Bob Arum really trying to put Marquez vs Peterson in Cowboys stadium and the guy better put it on regular HBO because it's not PPV worthy.
              He should put it on the Pac-Bradley undercard....That definitely will cause me to buy the ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunks View Post
                Sup fellow NSBers. It seems that pac and bradley are fighting next and although its an interesting fight I dont see bradley having any advantage over pacquiao. Pac is faster and stronger he has better footwork, better hand speed along with better combination punching. pac has fought bigger guys than bradley and I believe bradleys huge dome piece will be a massive target for him all night.

Imo because bradley is a come forward fighter it will be easy for pac to land. Bradley will look ripped and will put on a valiant effort but this will be a mismatch. Only defensive/technical boxers can nullify pacs offense ...ie morales, marquez, and mayweather.....not come forward brawler types ....ie diaz, hatton, cotto, margarito. Whats your opinion?
                Sure, Marquez may have Pac's number, but I think it's much more than that. Pac has had excuses for the fights he has looked mediocre in. Pac is starting to lose his physical prime, and I think mentally, his confidence and his motivation to continue fighting is fading. He will not over-power or overwhelm Bradley with his buzz-saw flurries like he is accustomed to doing. Bradley has basically every tool needed to neutralize Pac's onslaught. But most important of all, he goes into the ring with multiple game-plans. Bradley is FAR from a come-forward brawler, people are mistaking what he did against Alexander as brawling. When you have an opponent who fighting off the back-foot and who doesn't have the power to hurt you, you start to throw more aggressively and swing for the fences. What makes people think that Bradley would fight Pac in that fashion? Bradley does not fight like Cotto/Margarito/Hatton/Diaz. Bradley is naturally a boxer, but there are multiple dimensions to his style. He will use angles to befuddle Pac and have him constantly resetting his position with his footwork. Bradley has enough speed and range to use his jab effectively against Pac as well. Pac is not KO'ing Bradley. I don't even think Pac is gonna beat Bradley tbh.

Comment

Working...
                X