Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobo with a shotgun is one of the most disturbing movies ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobo with a shotgun is one of the most disturbing movies ever!

Dude burns alive a bus full of children. Another dude throws a Molotov cocktail in a dumpster with a woman and a baby hiding in it. Dude puts a sewer cover over a dudes head, throws him in the hole which is pretty much lynching him, then they put a barbed wire rope around his head tied to a car and drives which tears the dudes head off. Then this dude was hanging naked upside down and these hot chicks were beating him with baseball bats. Next thing you know dude pulls out a bat covered in razorblades and decapitates him.

Safe to say im all out of throw up....

I saw a late night movie where this woman was blow touching a guys balls. Was the sickest thing I'd ever or since seen in a movie.

I've never been able to find out what movie that was.

Comment

Sound like Kramer vs Kramer directors cut

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
        I saw a late night movie where this woman was blow touching a guys balls. Was the sickest thing I'd ever or since seen in a movie.

I've never been able to find out what movie that was.
        What the **** is wrong with movie people these days? Since when is this ***** cool? Im scarred for life and i was finally almost over the dude getting his nut cut off in hostel 2, now i see this ***** not to mention in here a dude gets his dick shot off too.

Cant remember another asian movie too i saw its a horror movie where this asian girl walks in a familys house and massacres them with a shotgun and it turned out that family was torturing people even ripped the skin off one biitch!

Comment

Watched a movie called Antichrist. The woman smashes her husband (Willem Dafoe) in the balls with a hammer or something, then feels bad and tosses him off while he's passed out and he blows cummy blood everywhere.

Then later she cuts off her clit with a rusty pair of scissors.

Comment

Watched a movie called Antichrist. The woman smashes her husband (Willem Dafoe) in the balls with a hammer or something, then feels bad and tosses him off while he's passed out and he blows cummy blood everywhere.

WHAT...THE....****.......

I dont even feel like living in this world anymore...

Comment

I'll watch this today. Be back later with a review

Comment

i saw this movie a couple months ago. i thought it'd be a bit entertaining as tarantino's grindhouse film but i didn't like it. those were some crazy scenes though...

Comment

I was wholly unimpressed with this sad excuse for cinema. It's just another lame gore marathon that's executed in a style which is a blatant ripoff of a prime Tarantino, which was awesome.......back in the 90's.

Excessive gore should be saved for the genre it was created for : Slasher films. Anything else just seems like a director's version of a musical "mashup".

Comment

Good movie, danish writer and director who made it

Comment

Working...
                    X