Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-10-2005, 05:32 PM #1
I to your mom..

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,641,888.21
Total Points: 92,286,007.22
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arrow Did Prime Mike Tyson have the penis to be a ****star?

Serious question.
I heard he had a super-soaker.
What do you think?
Do you think Prime Mike Tyson could have done adult films on the side after he won the title and get even more richer?
Do you think it would have prevented him from getting in all the financial problems he's in now?
How big was Mike in his prime?
jack_the_rippuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-10-2005, 05:33 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond reputeNoMas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,471.00

Funny ass post man good K for you....
NoMas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:34 PM #3
F*ck u til u luv me

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,240.40
Total Points: 342,588.41

it was reported that Jenna Jameson said
his dick is one of the biggest she ever had
inside of her
Mike Tyson Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:36 PM #4
I to your mom..

jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

That's quite an honor coming from someone who's been hammered as much as Jenna has.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:39 PM #5
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,601,883,489,579.74
Total Points: 10,601,892,555,963.86
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Mike Tyson Has a tiny little dick and tiny little balls.

Thats why he folds everytime someone steps to him.

Its a lot like nature, if Mike Tyson were a dog hed walk around with his tail covering his nuts.
Hitman932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:40 PM #6
Ketchup Slim Shady

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond reputeBLOODSHED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 610,477.00

You wouldnt say that to his face suburbanite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932

Its a lot like nature, if Mike Tyson were a dog hed walk around with his tail covering his nuts.
BLOODSHED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:41 PM #7
I to your mom..

Quote:

Well thanks to you, it's growing now with you hanging all over it.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:44 PM #8
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,601,883,489,579.74
Total Points: 10,601,892,555,963.86
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_rippuh
Well thanks to you, it's growing now with you hanging all over it.
why dont you little ******s cry about it.

make a thread to talk about big your boys penis is and then get mad when someone tells the truth about his little balls cause you know he backs down.

why dont you spank your little mikey loser

Kevin McBride has the big limey dick, you can tell by the hole ripped in Mike Tysons backside.
Hitman932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:46 PM #9
F*ck u til u luv me

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeMike Tyson Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,240.40
Total Points: 342,588.41

Quote:

make a thread to talk about big your boys penis is and then get mad when someone tells the truth about his little balls cause you know he backs down.

Kevin McBride has the big limey dick, you can tell by the hole ripped in Mike Tysons backside.

dont be jealous cuz mike
can dick you from across the room
Mike Tyson Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 05:47 PM #10
I to your mom..

Quote:

What the hell?
What are you saying?
In the sport of boxing people stand face to face, so McBride never got a chance to get to his **** portal...and even if he did I doubt he could rip it even if he was big, because Mike Tyson eats alot of protein rich foods and the skin down there is probably elastic-like, while the power in each of my hands is Tyson-like.

Anyway, to get back on subject, does anyone else have an opinion, because this guy here obviously only wants to flame and hate on Michael.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List