Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: "If You Were Man Enough To Cheat You Should Be Man Enough To Admit It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    http://www.primerahora.com/miguelcot...to-582805.html

Is in spanish so anyone feel free to add a translation.
    All of these remarks and showing the photo of the hand wraps, etc. is just promotion for the fight. How is that not obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
      The problem with Miguel being convinced Tony cheated is.....what's gonna happen if Tony didn't, and is hitting with the same amount or more power as the first fight?

If the reality hits him in the first round that it's the same Margs that he fought first time around.....that's gonna be tough for him to deal with.

Or maybe he's convinced no matter what that Tony cheated.

Personally, while I think there's something off when Tony speaks about it, as well as his body language.....I don't think he did.

At best, the only thing i can roll with is margarito didnt know...but he did know. Lettuce be cereal.

Comment

cotto seems to be using the cheat thing as motivation to make him believe hele win this time by not getting worn down.

i do think margarito is a natural heavy hitter,and doesnt stop trying/taking punishment,but also possible he was a crazy hitter if using padding to cheat,i think it stemmed from fear of cotto and mosleys power that he was up agiasnt.

one thing that has got me questioning margarito cheating during cotto bout is that in 24 7 cotto states that the padding before mosley fight the padding had red marks on it without gloves being worn ,just as it did after the cotto fight,the excuse of gloves wearing into wraps cant be used if in mosley fight they had those marking before putting any gloves on.why is there the same red mark in the same place from two fights,both before and after the fights?.

and as if they turned up late and grabbed some random hand wraps pre made?,ye sure.

all the we know nothing excuses is lame too.

Comment

If you are man enough to be a champion you should be man enough to fight at the championship weight of 154.

Comment

This book is all about Mexican Warriors

http://www.amazon.com/Gay-Mexico-Men.../dp/0942777271

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
              This book is all about Mexican Warriors

http://www.amazon.com/Gay-Mexico-Men.../dp/0942777271
              Funny how you took the time to look it up, specially on Amazon. Don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
                Funny how you took the time to look it up, specially on Amazon. Don't you think?
                Nah man... Google "Gay Mexican" 09394.2 seconds...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Cotto needs to stop being a lil b*tch and just fight Marg

The gauze that the commission took from the Mosley fight was just gauze with a little powder on it that wasn't even stiff. It wasn't no damn brick like nazeem said. Marg could've loaded up both gloves and Pac would've still broke his ****in face in. Thats what a true warrior does.
                  That's not what capetillo said. He admitted there was plaster in the wraps, but someone else put it there.

Comment

Working...
                  X