Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny sure of win after watching tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Watching the fight closely also showed how Marquez tried to step on Pacquiao’s foot a handful times. Whether it was intentional or accidental, it affected Pacquiao’s balance from time to time, especially when he got hit by a punch while his foot was being stepped on."

this is by far the dumbest most ******ed argument I ever heard post fight point blank .

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
      Excellent to hear Manny. Forget a 4th fight then and instruct Arum to make a Floyd fight.
      This ^^^^^

Comment

The foot stepping could be an accident, magic or whatever but unless you watch the replay -download it here http://t.co/kYoSs0oZ then you'll see how fast Pacquiao throws and believe me Marquez barely won 4 rounds

When you're watching 5 miles away from the ring, you thought all the combos were hitting - NOT those were blocks and misses

Sorry to say but Marquez lost again, he got lucky he got 1 judge 114-114

I say it again watch the replay http://t.co/kYoSs0oZ

Comment

Did Manny catch the part of the tape when Marquez raises his hands and Manny doesn't? True act of a winner right there!

Comment

yup hes right,

in slo mo, he landed more, he blocked much of marquez punches, he countered more,

Marquez should watch the replay in slo mo to see that pac won by 2 points

Comment

“I blocked a lot of his punches."

the truth right there

you can clearly see it in slow mo

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
                Did Manny catch the part of the tape when Marquez raises his hands and Manny doesn't? True act of a winner right there!
                he was not happy with his performance, he even admitted that..he wanted to ko jmm , it was all due to frustration...try not judging who the real winner based on their reactions in the fututre please, it's ******ed...

Comment

Manny blocked most of marquez's punches......................................with his face

Every credible person in boxing had marquez winning by far, there is no alternative. Pac lost.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    he was not happy with his performance, he even admitted that..he wanted to ko jmm , it was all due to frustration...try not judging who the real winner based on their reactions in the fututre please, it's ******ed...
                    How about 95 percent of fans think he lost while 5 percent being Filipino think he won. Whats it like being the minority? I only say 5 percent being filipino because reading pacland forums alot of filipinos seem to think Manny lost aswell. I bet there's more filipino's who think Manny lost than think he won.

Comment

Sure you did Manny. Only the great majority of the rest of the world saw you loose, including your 3 stable mates. Hell your own promoter ran in there and begged Marquez to remain calm as soon as he saw he got robbed. Even the other person with an interest in you, ODLH, that was seriously butthurt with Marquez before the fight saw him win. In fact youtube is littered with your fans apologizing to you and saying JMM won. Sure... you won.

Comment

Working...
                      X