No announcement yet.

Mexico needs a BIG WIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico needs a BIG WIN!

Ya nos hace falta una gran victoria al pueblo Mexicano! Dios nos dara una gran victoria muy pronto!

We have been in a losing streak lately pero que no cunda el panico pronto nos llegara nuestra hora!

Comment

Yeah bro, I've been quite depressed about it lately....I'm very passionate about our fighters and it does hurt me when they lose. Tyson Marquez win was sweet, Demarco's was beautiful and I thought Angulo would do us proud yesterday but I was highly disappointed.

Let's see how it goes next week, although for the first time I wouldn't mind if pac won. The reason is that I want him to sodomize fraud in brutal fashion, what he did to Ortiz was disgusting and I can't believe people are ok with it. I Marquez wins frauds fans will boast about his domination over Marquez and claim him to be the greatest fighter ever, fraud and his possey would be even more cocky then they are now.

But if Marquez wins that would be cool too, it would be another great win for out fighters. I'll be happy either way so I don't really have to worry about the pre-fight anxiety this time.

Comment

Wat are you talking about bro. We are doing fine.. Demarcos victory was great not mention all the ownage of the garbage as puto ricans this year. But tony will put that finishing touch.

Comment

Im hoping Margarito will bring the win home and most of all Marquez wins that 4th weight division (someone correct me if im wrong)

Comment

I say it's been a great year, off the top off my head Arce tyson Marquez and Salido's win were the **** and they were all massive underdogs
            The remaining of the year......well JMM has it very hard he is like 8 to 1 underdog but Tony got cotto's number and seguro que gio segura wins in philippines

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              I say it's been a great year, off the top off my head Arce tyson Marquez and Salido's win were the **** and they were all massive underdogs
              The remaining of the year......well JMM has it very hard he is like 8 to 1 underdog but Tony got cotto's number and seguro que gio segura wins in philippines
              Let's not forget Mares/Abgeko and Alvarez/Cintron.

Comment

Working...
              X