No announcement yet.

18 Champs and counting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Champs and counting!

Mexico lindo y querido. Tienes 18 Campeones debes de estar orgullosos por tener tantos guerreros en el boxeo. Mas que otros paises. Viva Mexico y que sige dando nos campeones mundanos!

fuk puerto rico, lol, nyahahahaha i used to respect them until recently, i used to defend them all the time in nsb but for some reason their jealous hating fans always talked crap to me cause im mexican, **** all the puerto rican fighters, lol, all they do is take a ****in knee and quit, they got a heart but they lose it when they fight their masters, lol, viva mexico, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

im very proud of our champs, and extremely happy with all the recognition mexicos having at the moment.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Mexico lindo y querido. Tienes 18 Campeones debes de estar orgullosos por tener tantos guerreros en el boxeo. Mas que otros paises. Viva Mexico y que sige dando nos campeones mundanos!

See why can't these type of threads blow up??? why do I gotta make bull**** threads to keep the Langa going????????? great effin' thread bro.....green K no doubt......posted like a stand up poster!!!

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          fuk puerto rico, lol, nyahahahaha i used to respect them until recently, i used to defend them all the time in nsb but for some reason their jealous hating fans always talked crap to me cause im mexican, **** all the puerto rican fighters, lol, all they do is take a ****in knee and quit, they got a heart but they lose it when they fight their masters, lol, viva mexico, lol, nyahahaha
          I can appreciate you feelin' Mex bro but no need to diss anyone else to feel proud of what our Mex is doing.....keep it positive.....if they hatin' on us why return the favor and come down to their level????

I say two tears in a bucket...fuk it......tu con lo nuestro y deja que el mundo ruede ya hurd?.......just sayin bro.......

Comment

Vamos a perder un campeon el 3 de Diciembre pero ganaremos otro el mismo dia cuando a Tony le devuelvan la custodia de su hijo Cotto al demostrar que sigue siendo su papá.

Aqui viene el gran Tornado de Tijuana para ser campeon.

Comment

Haters are gonna hate. Plain and simple. Excuse after excuse is what the haters will come up with. Viva Mexico y Michoacan, compas.

As for the Rican part... It's the young ones (PRboxingCotto) and a old fool (Migra who is like 4O+) who can't accept defeat. There are a lot of cool Rican brothers... Taino is one of the coolest in this site.

Comment

is the rest of the world even trying?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  No need to diss Puerto Ricans. This thread was about Mexicans.

I'm happy for the Mexicans about their champions.
                  Most of them deserve their champion unlike Canelo and Chavez Jr.

Hopefully Marquez beats Pacquiao.

Comment

there' pretty much one crowned every week, last week demarco prior to that week was guerrero this week sosa(hard task) and next week giovanni caro

Comment

Working...
                    X