VIDEO: Marquez Camp 24/7 First Look

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Marquez Camp 24/7 First Look

Enjoy

i think pac should speak purely in tagalog and subbed. that way he can really say what he means to say instead of saying the same ***** over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      i think pac should speak purely in tagalog and subbed. that way he can really say what he means to say instead of saying the same ***** over and over.
      Agreed...
      Same thing every time.
      He's big, he's strong I want to make happy.

Comment

Oh **** forgot it starts this saturday. thanks for reminding me!

Comment

I almost broke down in tears. I can't wait for Manny's!!! This 24/7 is going to be focking epic!!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            That would be nice but it's not gonna happen. Besides, I don't think Pac would say things much differently anyway lol.

This looks to be a boring 24/7, both guys are too nice for their own good and we've already seen Pac's angle a billion times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              I almost broke down in tears. I can't wait for Manny's!!! This 24/7 is going to be focking epic!!
              He said he'd show us his preparation about 5 times in that video, that must be some epic preparation! I hope we get to see some pee drinking tbh. It's strange being excited about preparation, but I'm looking forward to this as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                That would be nice but it's not gonna happen. Besides, I don't think Pac would say things much differently anyway lol.

This looks to be a boring 24/7, both guys are too nice for their own good and we've already seen Pac's angle a billion times.
                x2.. pac would still say the same ***** in tagalog and english.. the thing with pac is he's not the type to talk a lot.. he usually say the same thing about all his opponents. he's strong, he's big, he's good, i cant take him lightly, i have to train hard. etc. but i dont think this will be a boring 24/7, if anything this might be the best one yet since theres more drama leading up to this fight compare to the first 2..

Comment

Working...
                X