Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if everybody in america just said **** you and didnt vote?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the TS's, question, not voting would actually be the worst thing we could do. The problem is not enough people vote. Like 40% of the country votes or something, those other 60% need to step up. They complain about the people in office, without ever bothering to do their part to get those people out of office.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      i really wish i knew what all that meant. the difference between the voters and the electoral college.

Was Gore robbed or not?
      The difference between the voters and the electoral college is that they vote for the president, you vote to be a number on a poll.

Comment

Me and Larry we can't vote

Comment

Surrender your country to the Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            To the TS's, question, not voting would actually be the worst thing we could do. The problem is not enough people vote. Like 40% of the country votes or something, those other 60% need to step up. They complain about the people in office, without ever bothering to do their part to get those people out of office.
            The people voting is only an illusion...the elite agenda is far more important than yours or mine, therefore, they choose the president behind closed doors. Now the truth is that strength in numbers is the only power that we, as the 95% minority, have over the elite 5%. The problem with that is that it is the most unstable form of power. Imagine all of the working class unites against the ruling elite, then ask yourself if the working class has the composure to effectively unite and intelligently hold their ground against the top 5% and their power.

Comment

Then America turns into a monarchy?

This is exactly why stuck up white people rule this country, because they're the only ones voting.
              Last edited by Paclan; 10-18-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

then you get what you don't want...if you don't vote your opinion doesn't count...

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  The people voting is only an illusion...the elite agenda is far more important than yours or mine, therefore, they choose the president behind closed doors. Now the truth is that strength in numbers is the only power that we, as the 95% minority, have over the elite 5%. The problem with that is that it is the most unstable form of power. Imagine all of the working class unites against the ruling elite, then ask yourself if the working class has the composure to effectively unite and intelligently hold their ground against the top 5% and their power.
                  i agree & its the same in my ironworker union when we vote on leaders & contracts.the guys who are in the contractors pockets get the jobs...even if 90% said no it will still be a "yes"at 54%...if the people unite against the 5% you talk about that would be civil war...DO IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    Cute nickname did your boyfriend help you come up with that?
                    Emz got banned. I had to make it up all by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                      Anybody think this might work? It's my first time I'm legal to vote but no matter who we vote for its like them asking us do you want lube or not because either way were getting ****ed. Literally don't matter who's president its all about money for them and power to be right. Either way any partys idea will get shut down in senate or house. So what's the point? They can raise millions and billions for fundraisers but when it comes to making us money their a bunch of pmsing pussays.

nothing would happen. illuminatis pick whos president anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X