Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for Bhop vs. Dawson and Linares vs Demarco??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for Bhop vs. Dawson and Linares vs Demarco??

I got demarco by KO round 7

Dawson by KO round 8

Vamos mexico y sigue la mata dando!!!! Ahuevo asi se hace pinche flaco explosivo de tijuana!!!!

Comment

Y como siempre muy pocos confian en sus propios atletas. smdh

Otro Campeon Vamos Mexico!! Dios vendiga a Mexico!!

Comment

I really wanted Linares to win,

I've been following his career for a couple years now. Always thought he had skills. He displayed them tonight but eventually slowed down and the inferior
        De marco sparked him out.

Linares showed alot of heart even in the end.

I hope he gets a rematch and beats his ass.

we all know De marco will get sparked out as soon as he steps up.

Comment

I'm glad DeMarco won.

Makes ATG Edwin Valero's win look even better, but I always liked the kid.

Hopkins-Dawson, I was expecting a crap fight, and I got a crap fight.

Comment

Heard my boy Paulie won, happy for him but didn't get to catch his fight, tuned in around round 4 of Demaro's fight.

Comment

good win for demarco, i'm not sure if he'll keep that belt for long, but it's pretty awesome to see a fighter alex ariza is affiliated with lose.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I really wanted Linares to win,

I've been following his career for a couple years now. Always thought he had skills. He displayed them tonight but eventually slowed down and the inferior
                De marco sparked him out.

Linares showed alot of heart even in the end.

I hope he gets a rematch and beats his ass.

we all know De marco will get sparked out as soon as he steps up.
                fck you pocho. the next elo. Demarco was loosing the fight but was blocking alot of the punches specially when linares would throw the flashy combos. When ever demarco would let his hands go it was a diffrent story but he was to passive. stop falling for he hbo hype that was one of the most nut hugging I have heard from them.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  good win for demarco, i'm not sure if he'll keep that belt for long, but it's pretty awesome to see a fighter alex ariza is affiliated with lose.
                  he is a good fighter but the thing he is to passive he rather play defence than offence when he puts his punches together he looks great.

Comment

I tought I was the only one mad at the comentating that was the most biased comentating I have heard for the longest time. Even when Demarco was blasting linares all they said was "demarco lands their but with not alot of power" That was so satisfying.

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                    fck you pocho. the next elo. Demarco was loosing the fight but was blocking alot of the punches specially when linares would throw the flashy combos. When ever demarco would let his hands go it was a diffrent story but he was to passive. stop falling for he hbo hype that was one of the most nut hugging I have heard from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X