Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd just robbed us blind and his getting away with it. A cool 25m guaranteed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read your entire post and saw nothing about the 6 headbutts and the 1 super jumping headbutt by Ortiz........im out

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
      if the ref said fight,it isnt a cheap shot lol.he had plenty time to defend himself
      how was it not a cheap shot? clearly if you look at the clip ortiz was not prepared. his arms were down and his feet were squared for gods sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        read your entire post and saw nothing about the 6 headbutts and the 1 super jumping headbutt by Ortiz........im out
        once again, floyd should of just taken the high road like he did against zab judah when zab blatantly fouled him. ortiz got a point taken away...so he got punished for what he did.

Comment

ref said come on..and motioned them in.whats the problem???is floyd suppose to say "hey Ortiz look at me"???

Comment

It was kind of a cheap shot but ortiz had it coming..how you gun a intentionally head but like that then try and apologize..its like he got scared.. he should have just went on fighting not apologizing..I hate that I bought the ppv and directly helped may weather earn more money..maybe Floyds ko will end all the glove tapping and hugging during other fights

Comment

I don't like Mayweather much, over arrogant and loud, but Ortiz is a naive clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                ref said come on..and motioned them in.whats the problem???is floyd suppose to say "hey Ortiz look at me"???
                the problem is that floyd pretended to accept ortiz's apology and once he saw that cortez wasn't paying attention and that ortiz was vulnerable he went for the cheap KO. that **** is cold. if you are mad at ortiz then ****ing show it, don't play a long and then surprise him with cheap shot and knock him out. like i said before if you consider yourself a real atg then you don't need to resort to ortiz's level of fouling to win a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  If you are that concerned about $70 (and probably several people watched), then you REALLY need to step your game up.

$70 dollars? Really?
                  If you pay $70 to watch a Floyd Mayweather fight then **** stepping your game up, you need to see a shrink.

Comment

am sure it's not about the money it's more about class and boxing you are a ATG so prove it in the ring dont take cheap shot.

as a man how can anyone look at it and say it wasnt a cheap shot is beyond me.

as a former fighter there are unwritten rules and floyd went against 1 of the unwritten rules.

dont pretend to accept my apology only to get some cheap shots in.....

Comment

Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
                      am sure it's not about the money it's more about class and boxing you are a ATG so prove it in the ring dont take cheap shot.

as a man how can anyone look at it and say it wasnt a cheap shot is beyond me.

as a former fighter there are unwritten rules and floyd went against 1 of the unwritten rules.

dont pretend to accept my apology only to get some cheap shots in.....
                      you must not kno **** about boxing.watch saddy sandler,or any old timer fight for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X