Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather was right.. Larry Merchant is a f**kin IDIOT and HBO need to axe him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather was right.. Larry Merchant is a f**kin IDIOT and HBO need to axe him!

Merchant is a condescending, obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical, incoherent, disinterested, long-winded, disillusioned, delusional, pompous, belligerent, unfathomable, undeserving, unworthy, idiotic and incomprehensible A$$HOLE!

Mayweather was right, Merchant needs to GTFO off HBO and check his b!tch a$$ into a retirement home. PHUCK MERCHANT! I don't want to see his b!tch a$$ on the screen EVER AGAIN. He always disrespects boxers who don't deserve that type of treatment from anyone. His delusional a$$ thinks that because he's a commentator, he's somehow superior to a boxer? PHUCK OFF you sourpuss b!tch.

HBO are living in the past, we need fresh blood, they need to get with the times and get that grumpy old muthaphucka off our television sets ASAP, he's ruining the gatd@mn sport.

Hell no. I hate larry merchant but cant picture boxing without him.

Comment

he will be there until Floyd retires cause after that HBO gonna hire Roger...cause if you like it or not...he knows **** about boxing + was a boxer + is entertaining !!!

Comment

I remember watching the Mayweather vs Manfredy fight live and when 60 something Larry said to a teenaged Floyd "You're only fast in the ring" that was one the biggest WTF moments during a post-fight interview. Disrespectful.

Comment

larry merchant hate floyd mayweather plan and simple

Comment

Mayweather wants another d1ck-suckin yes-man to tell him how great he is, just like all his gym-buddies

Grandpa Munster don't play that game...

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              Hell no. I hate larry merchant but cant picture boxing without him.
              Have you never watched Showtime?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Mayweather wants another d1ck-suckin yes-man to tell him how great he is, just like all his gym-buddies

Grandpa Munster don't play that game...
                That's right. Everyone on here agreeing with Floyd on Merchant would be sucking his c0ck and nodding his head every time Floyd said some buill****. Merchant has a right to question Floyd - he is interviewer - and he has every right to ask him tough questions. It's Floyd who looked like a little girl refusing to answer the question and crying home to mommy.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  he will be there until Floyd retires cause after that HBO gonna hire Roger...cause if you like it or not...he knows **** about boxing + was a boxer + is entertaining !!!
                  Are you seriously saying that Roger Mayweather will be commentating on HBO?

OT: I'm not a fan of Larry but the interview last night was classic. I laughed my ass of.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    Have you never watched Showtime?
                    HBO >> Showtime.

Not because of Larry though.

Comment

Working...
                    X