Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Spartacus Sully, why are you following that attention whore around defending her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    Yup to all of the above, youve found me out.

congrats.

established posters? like Hi-dro? and Jrosales? GTFO you troll.

other then maniac and me there isnt a single established poster in this thread.
    What is the criteria for "established posters"?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      What is the criteria for "established posters"?
      a. To set up; found. See Synonyms at found1.
      b. To bring about; generate: establish goodwill in the neighborhood.
      a. To place or settle in a secure position or condition; install: They established me in my own business.
      b. To make firm or secure.
      3. To cause to be recognized and accepted: a discovery that established his reputation.
      4. To introduce and put (a law, for example) into force.
      5. To prove the validity or truth of: The defense attorneys established the innocence of the accused.
      6. To make a state institution of (a church).

you might be established, if you wernt a troll.

perhaps even at one point your were established....but youve slipped.

and really if you knew anything, this is what i do. when i first started posting id spend hours in the training forum defending people who put up crappy videos from the trolls who would just say go to a gym, your ****, learn to box......ect with out giving any usefull information.

im not following around an attention whore, im defending some one who if they had pretended to be a man yet created the same threads would never have been called a troll.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-14-2011, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Why does everyone care about this alleged poster chick? Gawd ya'll fuks are lame.

Not much is lamer than coming to the edefense of an alleged female online. "she" can take care of herself or fuk off.

Dude's gonna try to set up a rendezvous and wind up with a surprise.

And finally, if thats really a female she's not gonna be falling for the first dude to run and protect her ehonor. Old no game having mofos....

Comment

Yup to all of the above, youve found me out.

congrats.

established posters? like Hi-dro? and Jrosales? GTFO you troll.

other then maniac and me there isnt a single established poster in this thread.
          we r now 3 brotha
          Last edited by hu r u?; 09-14-2011, 04:11 AM.

Comment

a. To set up; found. See Synonyms at found1.
            b. To bring about; generate: establish goodwill in the neighborhood.
            a. To place or settle in a secure position or condition; install: They established me in my own business.
            b. To make firm or secure.
            3. To cause to be recognized and accepted: a discovery that established his reputation.
            4. To introduce and put (a law, for example) into force.
            5. To prove the validity or truth of: The defense attorneys established the innocence of the accused.
            6. To make a state institution of (a church).

you might be established, if you wernt a troll.

perhaps even at one point your were established....but youve slipped.
            You didn't have to put the Webster dictionary definition. Just your criteria would have been sufficienet.

I wasn't talking about me either, shit I'm not established at all and never was, even if I have slipped or not doesn't matter. However, I'm not sure how I am a troll?

But, if you say I'm a troll, then I guess I'm a troll.

I was talking about Jack more so. He's the most established poster in this thread.

It's funny how you put yourself over Jack. To be fair you might or might not be. I'm not sure, before today I never heard of you. Maybe you went by a different name. Don't know... But, it's cool that you think highly of yourself.
            Last edited by jrosales13; 09-14-2011, 04:06 AM.

Comment

i like to think im pretty established.......

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                You didn't have to put the Webster dictionary definition. Just your criteria would have been sufficienet.

I wasn't talking to me either, shit I'm not established at all and never was, even if I have slipped or not doesn't matter. However, I'm not sure how I am a troll?

But, if you say I'm a troll, then I guess I'm a troll.

I was talking about Jack more so. He's the most established poster in this thread.

It's funny how you put yourself over Jack. To be fair you might or might not be. I'm not sure, before today I never heard of you. Maybe you went by a different name. Don't know... But, it's cool that you think highly of yourself.

foooly coooly is jack? could be.....jack is quite known to troll....go on for days about conspiracy theorys and go on diatribes about gashes and manges.

What you gonna do about it what you gonna do about it what you gonna do about it Huh Huh Huh Huh........

this is what i do. when i first started posting id spend hours in the training forum defending people who put up crappy videos from the trolls who would just say go to a gym, your ****, learn to box......ect with out giving any usefull information.

im not following around an attention whore, im defending some one who if they had pretended to be a man yet created the same threads would never have been called a troll.

Im in a room by myself for 8 hours a day working night shift sitting at a computer. im not trying to hook up with some chick online. im trying to pass the time with the same method ive allways used to pass the time, exposing iggnorant ****s.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-14-2011, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Jro is established. He just recently jumped ship to the lounge apparently.

He's got haters galore so id say that makes him established.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

do you have haters galore? id say no, and id say thats what makes you established.

but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Maybe cuz' I'm a troll and have slipped? But, apparently so.

Comment

Working...
                      X