Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You realize IF James Toney beats Lebedev, what that means right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You realize IF James Toney beats Lebedev, what that means right?

James Toney vs Antonio Tarver for the IBO belt.

And/or James Toney vs Bernard Hopkins.

*****This is assuming and this is a pretty big assumption he can make and stay at cruiserweight****

Just sayin. Like Tarver did against green, a win here for an irrelevant Toney will instantly give him semi-big paydays.

##edit##
    some evidence that he COULD possible make cruiserweight, picture from a month or so ago:
    Last edited by ИATAS; 09-06-2011, 12:45 PM.

He made boxing look bad.Fck that fat puto

Comment

It also means that Toney's post-fight **** talking would be legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        He made boxing look bad.Fck that fat puto
        I know. Just saying what it means.

I'll be going for the Russian to end his career. But you never know.

Comment

Bro, if Lebedev and Toney fight it will be a HW fight. Toney is not coming in under 200, unless the make CW at 220

Comment

War Toney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              James Toney vs Antonio Tarver for the IBO belt.

And/or James Toney vs Bernard Hopkins.

*****This is assuming and this is a pretty big assumption he can make and stay at cruiserweight****

Just sayin. Like Tarver did against green, a win here for an irrelevant Toney will instantly give him semi-big paydays.

Comment

Toney vs bhop :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Bro, if Lebedev and Toney fight it will be a HW fight. Toney is not coming in under 200, unless the make CW at 220
                  Have you seen recent pics of him lately? He's actually been dropping a lot of weight.

Comment

James was able to cut huge amounts of weight when he was middleweight champion. But I can't see him cutting down below 200 unless he chops of a leg or something now a days.

James was a great fighter at his best. Unfortunately that was many many years ago and many cheeseburgers ago. If he still had just 20% of his movement intact it would really help him. But his legs are unable to carry him the same way.

I would like to see James beat this guy so that he could have one last descent pay day still to look forward too. But really, James is a fat and slow version of his former self. I don't even know who his opponent is for this bout but I would tend to bet that James will lose if the guy has any pulse at all.........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X