Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, Floyd Sr. said something that HBO was not allowed to show......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty funny how something so simple and stupid like that lead to such a huge fight between them. Kind of pathetic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Jotto View Post
      From George Cotton Jr. who was in the gym as it happened..... He is the guy in the red St. Louis cap....

I wonder what was said that made him that angry......

Leonard Ellerbe

Comment

IF anything big was said that could not be telecast-ed for whatever reason, I'm sure there is going to be somebody who's gonna talk eventually. There was so many people inside that gym, somebody's gonna speak on it soon.

Comment

because of Pacquiao, Floyd disrespected his dad.

Comment

maybe sr realises now that jr have to fight and kick pac's @ss and get away with the case...

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              Here's the video by Elie Sechback reporting about the altercation, uploaded on Aug 18, 2011

lol probably floyd sr has gotten tired of trying to cover up for his son not fighting pac yet so he asked him directly when is he going to take the fight. i agree with jr though...this is not yet the right time

Comment

maybe sr let the cat out the bag , that jr juices in between testing !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  Here's the video by Elie Sechback reporting about the altercation, uploaded on Aug 18, 2011

Ellie was right about the whole conflict, but i think he made up the Pacquiao quote part on his own though. Unless it was media day, Ellie doesn't have any access in Floyd's camp. He probably asked few people who were at the gym about the situation, and then somehow added Manny's name in the mix just to create his own agenda like any typical ******* would.

Comment

Only 3 things set Mayweather to get all angry:

"50 Cent is gay"

"Ellerbe a ****"

"Fight Pacquaio"

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      Ellie was right about the whole conflict, but i think he made up the Pacquiao quote part on his own though. Unless it was media day, Ellie doesn't have any access in Floyd's camp. He probably asked few people who were at the gym about the situation, and then somehow added Manny's name in the mix just to create his own agenda like any typical ******* would.
                      lol typical *****...anything that is negative or derogatory towards your idol and you automatically label it as either a lie or something made up.

Comment

Working...
                      X