Good montage of Mares low blows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good montage of Mares low blows

a lot may have already seen this montage, sorry if repost

If he was doing that to Juanma Lopez I wouldn't have a problem but to a guy like Agbeko? Nah, dirty slut.

Comment

lol I love when the defenders were saying "they were all on the belt line!"

I wish someone would take it a step further - do some slow motion, maybe add some epic music or effects.

Comment

Comment

We don't see the angles as good as the announcers do since they're ring side. Some of the punches we see are clear-low blows on that video but alot of other ones are debatable because of the camera angle we are given. And why do people keep posting that ******ed video of Karceno. No one cares what he has to say because he is a ****tard.

Comment

I was pulling for Mares, but dang.

Such an embarrassment for Mora and Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post

a lot may have already seen this montage, sorry if repost
              Disgraceful, I feel terrible for Agbeko. I must say he has balls of steele. Did anybody catch the line where Tarver said, "That was almost to the knee." That was the only thing I found remotely funny. Russell Mora just joined the likes of Richard Steele and Arthur Mechante Jr.

Comment

Thats shit is crazy, i don't think I've ever seen so many low blows allowed in a fight. Golota used to do this a lot but I think Mares just set a new standard, of course the ref helped a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  Thats shit is crazy, i don't think I've ever seen so many low blows allowed in a fight. Golota used to do this a lot but I think Mares just set a new standard, of course the ref helped a lot.
                  Something is wrong with Golota tho, he was wrecking Bowe and dominating the fights against Bowe before he went low. It really didn't make sense. What the hell made Golota so pissed to go low on Bowe like that when he is dominating the fight? Was it the fact that he couldn't KO Bowe. I don't understand Golota at all.

Comment

AND THE NEWWWWW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X