Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins in a streetfight now tyson or pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    a HW had to be old as dirt to ever get out-punched by a WW
    archie moore started at 145

he fought at heavy weight and knocked down marciano even when he was well past his prime

joe louis never fought moore- i wonder why? louis never lost to a guy over 200lbs- but lost to plenty of guys under 200

moore had an iron chin even at hw

moore might even be better than pacquiao

Comment

i really hate *******s they are not funny anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
        archie moore started at 145

he fought at heavy weight and knocked down marciano even when he was well past his prime

joe louis never fought moore- i wonder why? louis never lost to a guy over 200lbs- but lost to plenty of guys under 200

moore had an iron chin even at hw

moore might even be better than pacquiao
        Those guys had went up in weight though, not fighting at WW still...like I say Pac gets Ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          i really hate *******s they are not funny anymore....
          Notice how they say Pacquiao would beat guys WAYY bigger than him regardless of size, but when it comes to Pacquiao fighting Martinez they start to wine?

Comment

i think pacquiao would beat tyson in his prime buster douglas style

fact is tyson resume consists of beating a very good 175 fighter and larry holmes

pacman could definately fight and beat them both, so basically pacuiqao would have been a HW champ in the 80s when it was such a weak era

hearns had a glass chin
            ray leonard was a hype job with no power and shit flurries
            haggler was a faggler- who had no boxing skill

damn! pacman could probably win at every weight class untill roy jones jr came along

pacman would beat floyd mayweather jr and mayweather snr in the 80s

Comment

Pacquiao with a knife takes it.

Unless Tyson pulls out a gun or crowbar.

Who seriously wants to fight in the street? Just run.

Why would either of them fight each other if they weren't getting paid? Getting your ass beat for nothing is just stupid as fck.

Comment

The force of Mike's shots would literally send Manny flying.

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
                  i think pacquiao would beat tyson in his prime buster douglas style

fact is tyson resume consists of beating a very good 175 fighter and larry holmes

pacman could definately fight and beat them both, so basically pacuiqao would have been a HW champ in the 80s when it was such a weak era

hearns had a glass chin
                  ray leonard was a hype job with no power and shit flurries
                  haggler was a faggler- who had no boxing skill

damn! pacman could probably win at every weight class untill roy jones jr came along

pacman would beat floyd mayweather jr and mayweather snr in the 80s
                  I'm pretty sure I could take you in straight sets "tennis-legend"...and I only played D-III collegiate tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
                    I'm pretty sure I could take you in straight sets "tennis-legend"...and I only played D-III collegiate tennis.
                    are you trying to flirt with me?

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
                      Tyson would curb stomp pac so hard he would need to hold an HP tablet computer in front of his face just so the police could recognize him...hurrrrrr I just start watch de boxing....can a retired heavyweight who was most scary guy on de planet beat up a guy who walks around at 150 lbs? Durrrrrrr...

P.S. I hope the proper authorities show up and can teach you how to put the fire on your crotch out.
                      whats wrong with you? and to think pac has no chance vs tyson is dumb we saw how much size matters when hendo handed fedor his b i t c h card a week ago honey.

Comment

Working...
                      X