Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 08-02-2011, 01:32 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
samoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond reputesamoram has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,201,823,814.01
Total Points: 158,201,982,786.23
Default training help please

looking to tone up & not build muscle
how many push ups/pull ups/dips etc should i do, how many sets, how many times a week?

really need help with this, i have easy gainer genetics, i build bulky muscle easy
samoram is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-03-2011, 04:21 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
moneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud ofmoneymayforever has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,098,556.65

use weights. the weight which you can lift 30 reps MAX. do 30 x 3 for each exercise. dips, pullups, pushups, etc. just do as many as you can and you'll be good. make sure you drink protein shakes at least 2 times a day, and you'll be good man. good luck!
moneymayforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:00 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond reputeChiTown2Diego has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,744,540.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoram View Post
looking to tone up & not build muscle
how many push ups/pull ups/dips etc should i do, how many sets, how many times a week?

really need help with this, i have easy gainer genetics, i build bulky muscle easy
To tone up means to build muscle. You don't tone up fat. Toning up means you are strenthening/building lean muscle while ideally balancing body composition.

I primarily train high school and collegiate athletes. Have trained mma fighters and a handful of pro athletes. And I can't tell you how many times I have heard people say they easily build "bulky muscle" and yet it has never proven to be the case. I'm not saying this is the case with you but what it usually really ends up meaning is that "I dislike training hard". What are you doing now and what have you done in the past (training wise)?
ChiTown2Diego is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
training

User Tag List