No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHERS COMPLETLY DESTROYED CABALLERO!!!ll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYWEATHERS COMPLETLY DESTROYED CABALLERO!!!ll

I hope Cabballero fires those meth head ****sexuals Gayweather and hire a real trainer.

When he came to crack house Gayweather gym he had 2 belt,now he have 2 losses in a row!

lol.....

Comment

Well, Jeff is usually the better of the brothers with a nicer personality. He may have messed up Caballero's style a little bit. Or maybe its just coincidence and the blame shouldn't be on Jeff? Jeff was an excellent trainer for Sultan Ibragimov.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Well, Jeff is usually the better of the brothers with a nicer personality. He may have messed up Caballero's style a little bit. Or maybe its just coincidence and the blame shouldn't be on Jeff? Jeff was an excellent trainer for Sultan Ibragimov.

Jeff said that Sultan didnt belive in him so he brought another trainer

Jeff was assistant trainer,he only does that **** pad work!

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
          Jeff said that Sultan didnt belive in him so he brought another trainer

Jeff was assistant trainer,he only does that **** pad work!
          Sultan changed trainers? I didn't know that, Sultan had good wins over Briggs(outboxed him like crazy) and Holyfield(Holyfield still looks good even at his age he outboxed and arguably beat Valuev).

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Sultan changed trainers? I didn't know that, Sultan had good wins over Briggs(outboxed him like crazy) and Holyfield(Holyfield still looks good even at his age he outboxed and arguably beat Valuev).
            he didnt change them

He add 1 more and Jeff said that Sultan obviouly dont belive in him

Comment

this is the best thread u posted out of the bunch and still its pretty ****. i dont think jeff messed up caballero. but i think he was the wrong trainer for him. caba just got old overnight add that to him going to higher weight classes and u get a declining career.

Comment

Not sure how you could destroy a fighter with that style. He fights exactly the same. As mentioned before, I think he's just declining, and never was that great to begin with. Let's not forget he's been beaten/KTFO multiple times before.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  this is the best thread u posted out of the bunch and still its pretty ****. i dont think jeff messed up caballero. but i think he was the wrong trainer for him. caba just got old overnight add that to him going to higher weight classes and u get a declining career.
                  yea right

he was beating living **** out of everyone before he came to Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X