Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 06-26-2011, 11:50 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,062.46
Default everlast protex evergel 2

has anyone tried this gloves I was looking foward to getting them but would like to know if their worth the 60 i live in portugal so the only thing we got here is pretty much the everlast pro style hook andloop gloves and the adidas box fits, i've owned both and the pro style are currently doing the job in teh heavy bag but i get sore knuckles after 6-7 rounds so that's why I needed feedback
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Last edited by bernardotelo; 06-26-2011 at 11:52 AM.
bernardotelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-26-2011, 01:16 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Bullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 399,912,560,447.66
Total Points: 399,992,636,108.42

heres a pretty good review on the protex 2 evergel gloves

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Bullrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:39 PM #3
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullrush View Post
heres a pretty good review on the protex 2 evergel gloves

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

well dude this guy [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] seems to like them pretty much but since both of them seem to not know anything about boxing that's why I posted here I was kinda looking at them because their only 60(glove and shipping) and my pro style ones are almost dieing what glove would you recommend me for that price?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:10 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Bullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 399,912,560,447.66
Total Points: 399,992,636,108.42

60 british pounds (?) thats about 100 dollars, thats a lot for the protex 2 IMO. but you dont really have many choices since youre not in the US so that kind of sucks. are the protex available in portugal or do you have to get them shipped in? what else is available to you in portugal except the adidas and the everlast?
Bullrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:44 PM #5
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullrush View Post
60 british pounds (?) thats about 100 dollars, thats a lot for the protex 2 IMO. but you dont really have many choices since youre not in the US so that kind of sucks. are the protex available in portugal or do you have to get them shipped in? what else is available to you in portugal except the adidas and the everlast?
nothing really only theese i guess
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
..i would get them for 55 actually shipped from the uk
Old 06-26-2011, 03:00 PM #6
Amateur

Alex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these partsAlex Chung is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 4,494.22

i have them, and they are pretty good, the wrist support is gimmicky though, overall not a bad buy. i got mine for $40 though
Alex Chung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:11 PM #7
Contender

for real? what else could u tell me about them mane ?

Last edited by bernardotelo; 06-26-2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: i
Old 06-27-2011, 07:52 AM #8
Contender

so no more feedback ?

Share This With Friends

Tags
evergel, everlast, protex

User Tag List