No announcement yet.

"The Real Michael Koncz" - Advisor of Manny Pacquiao [SHOCKING INFORMATION]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Real Michael Koncz" - Advisor of Manny Pacquiao [SHOCKING INFORMATION]

Deanna Koncz: Pacquiao's Shadow Left Me Homeless, Childless, Destitute!

EMAIL FROM DEANNA KONCZ TO MICHAEL MARLEY RE MICHAEL KONCZ

Hello and Happy New Year! Sorry, it has taken awhile to get back to you. The information you have on my husband seems to be correct for the most part. However, I would like to fill in the blanks for you in hopes that in return you may be able to assist me in filling in a few blanks as well.

Mike is a Canadian and has worked as a law clerk for the majority of his career. He was quite successful in his career and I was an at-home Mother to our four children. A few years back he took an interest in boxing and began pursuing incarcerated boxers starting with Mike Tyson and most predominately Ike Ibeabuchi.

As with everything he does he pursued this obsessively. His obsession with freeing Ike from prison ultimately cost him his job yet he refused to seek conventional employment.

Instead he persisted with his " dreams" of a boxing career and when he was unable to free Ike from prison he began pursuing Filipino boxers. He devoted all his time and our financial resources to this end and even began moving boxers into our home.

At one point he had a small stable of boxers living in our family home while he played chef, chauffer,manager,trainer and gate keeper.

I have read reports in which Gabi Diosodado who was one of the boxers staying in our home felt "mistreated" and "like a hostage". Mike in fact took better care of all of his boxers than he ever did myself or our four children. I believe it was his obsessive "care/control" that was the problem. I empathized with Gabi as I had been under Mikes control for many years and understood what it felt like to be trapped in his care.

This was an extremely stressful time in mine and my children's lives having all these strange men living in our home and me being forced to seek outside employment for the first time in my children's lives due to Mike’s refusal to do so. I took a job at Michael’s, a local arts and crafts store to provide health insurance for our children and discovered in the process that it was a source of freedom from Mike and later got Gabi a job there as well.

Mike would leave me to walk several miles to work when my car was broken yet he would drive Gabi to work and bring him hot lunches during his shifts. It is my sincere hope that Gabi does not feel I mistreated him in any way.

I too was under Mikes control while he was squandering our finances to the point of bankruptcy and foreclosure of our family home of 14 years. Unlike Gabi, who was rescued from Mike's clutches by Freddie Roach there was no one there to rescue me and my kids once Mike finally did lose our home.

At that point he sent the children to Canada for a month and I was forced to live in a motor home with both Gabi and Mike until we exhausted our campground privileges. Gabi was rescued and in a sense Mike was too as he was able to get Bob Arum to co-sign on a lease for an apartment for him. The kids returned from Canada to this apartment which Arum co-signed for and shortly thereafter, Mike left for the Philippines.

Mike said he was leaving for a ten day trip to the Philippines and to be honest I was relieved as I was quite resentful of him at this point and did not wish to be trapped in such close quarters with him any longer.

What began as a welcome release from Mike quickly became my worst nightmare that I have yet to wakeup from. Needless to say he did not return in ten days. I have no doubts that he was "following Manny into the men’s room and perhaps sleeping under his marital bed" during the six months he was in the Philippines in order to prevent any further "kidnapping of Manny Pacquaio" and to "care for/control" Mannys affairs. As Mike stated himself his only concern was for Manny Pacquaio and that he would stay in the Philippines as long as Manny needed him.

Meanwhile, the children and I were obviously of no concern to him and I was forced to take yet a second job. As Mike was always the one who "cared for/ controlled" our family finances and mail, the bills began to pile up in his absence. I had no way to get the mail and the utilities began getting turned off however,

Mike would wire money to the landlord when we received eviction notices in order to protect his good standing with Bob Arum. On the rare occasions in which he would call and check up on us it was always with promises that he would be back soon and that he would take care of the situation then. Friends and coworkers began to advise me that I needed to face the reality that he may not ever come home

I was both overwhelmed and terrified at this prospect as I had never been in the position of having to provide not only the sole physical care of our four children but the sole financial care as well. In retrospect I should have been more terrified of his return, which eventually he did.

When he returned he began staying in Los Angeles or Las Vegas during the week and returning home on the weekends. I filed for a Divorce. He attempted to reconcile with me saying his "Business" was finally paying off and that he would buy us a new home, vacations in the Ba*****, etc. if I would reconsider.

When I did not, he proceeded to install new locks on the doors and set himself up as a doting stay at home father. This would have been about the time that Mike dropped off the radar.

With my divorcing Mike and his attempts at showing the courts that he was the children's primary caregiver and that I was somehow an unfit mother, he no longer had the freedom to follow Manny as before and he began to lay low in an attempt to conceal his income/employment.

He states in court documents that he is not employed by either Bob Arum nor Manny Pacquiao, that they are simply acquaintances and that he does not make enough money to get by. He claims to be getting by thus far on "gifts and loans" from his acquaintances and has sought and won child support from me.

Meanwhile I remain locked out and thereby homeless while he slanders me to our children and I'm quite sure Arum and Pacquiao as well.

From what I understand, Manny is a "Family man" and I'm sure with what Mike has told him he feels great sympathy for Mike. Mike may not be on the radar in Team Pacquiao right now but rest assured that he is still most definitely a part of Team Pacquiao.

While he was unable to work his way around court orders to take my children to the Philippines to celebrate Mannys Birthday as he has taken primary "care/control " of my children. He was willing and did violate court orders to spend both Thanksgiving and New Years with Manny and his Family.

Despite poor Mike’s unfortunate circumstances he remains as faithful as ever to Manny Pacquaio

Meanwhile, I remain homeless and childless and forced to pay him child support from my job at Pets Mart while he continues to twist and "control" the situation while I await my day in court. And you thought all he did was "steal purses from boxers."

As someone who has practiced law, I imagine that you are familiar with the long drawn out often convoluted process that we call Justice.

While Manny prepares for his March fight conveniently enough here in the states I am preparing for the fight of my life in an attempt to restore the lives of myself and my children.

I welcome you to verify any of the information I have presented to you in this letter and am requesting any information that you may have that may be of assistance to me in this effort. Truly, any information you may have: who is his employer? what exactly does he do?, does his employment take him away from the family for great periods of time or not? and how can I verify this. Mike has a high powered Family law attorney, the wealthy Bob Arum, and the wealthy Manny Pacquiao in his corner and I am being represented by a pro bono attorney who's on the Board for our local battered women's shelter.

While Mike may not like to fight fair, he has been kind enough to take on my case to help level the playing field,yet we still need all the help and information we can get. I hope you have found this somewhat informative and enlightening as to who the "real Michael Koncz is" . I would be happy to answer or provide whatever information I may have to you as well. Thank you for your time and attention.

I didn't get to finish reading, but when I got to "Mike in fact took better care of all of his boxers than he ever did myself or our four children", I thought this might be a load of bull. He hasn't done much for the boxers on MP Promotions, who he claims to manage. They aren't even paid well.

Can you post the link?
    Last edited by Seleção No. 13; 05-22-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      I didn't get to finish reading, but when I got to "Mike in fact took better care of all of his boxers than he ever did myself or our four children", I thought this might be a load of bull. He hasn't done much for the boxers on MP Promotions, who he claims to manage. They aren't even paid well.

Can you post the link?
      Just search this "Deanna Koncz: Pacquiao's Shadow Left Me Homeless, Childless, Destitute!"

Comment

if this is true; that dude is a grade A low-life and more than likely a soon-to-be wealthy boxing promoter; as it seems the position's pre-requisite is that one slithers around on his belly and speaks with forked tongue... great grooming Bob Arum!

Comment

I'll never understand some people. Don't make a family if you don't plan to make them your first priority.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
            I'll never understand some people. Don't make a family if you don't plan to make them your first priority.
            That's the problem with most people nowadays.

Comment

whats this guys job anyway. hes like a rat. or a leech. he sucks onto people to get to their blood or in mannys case his money. this ****head serves no purpose. he makes reservations when they go out to eat and he like carries around mannys gloves and washes his dirty socks and stuff. dude has no class. freddie and the other guys hit the nail on the head with this bum

Comment

I NEVER liked Koncs and if this article will get rid of him, off of Manny's team then more power to you!!!!

Comment

Before people pull **** out of their asses. He was the one who found the SOB who stole $200K from Manny's bank account and got him a real marketing strategist for that HP endorsement deal amongst other things. I would say he's very loyal.

But in terms of actual boxing, Koncz sucks at managing careers. He wanted to fire Roach and Ariza, remember? Most importantly, he's openly said many times that it doesn't matter who Manny fights because fans would watch him fight anyone. **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    That's the problem with most people nowadays.
                    Koncz, Arum, Ariza, Roach, a Team made of shady people.

Comment

Working...
                    X