Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
snakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond reputesnakerattle79 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 550,132.98
Default Team Takeover: Top 10 Reasons On Why We Dislike Dana White

snakerattle79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2011, 07:29 PM #2
GUCCI

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,019,057,482,465,088.00
Total Points: 39,119,057,482,671,112.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Retard - Weltschmerz this idiot deserves a kick - Freedom. 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

This guys funny as **** hahahaha. But definitely a hater. Dana's done way more good then he's done bad for MMA. The man genuinely cares about his fighters but he don't protect them either. People can hate on MMA all they want but the most exciting thing about it is the best fighters always fight each other in their weight classes and that's more then you can say about boxing.

The only problem I have with the UFC is how they won't co-promote although I'm on his side with the Fedor issue back then because it was all M-1's fault. Why should the UFC put a *****ty brand like M-1 on their octagon mats next to the UFC logo? I can understand not wanting to co-promote M-1. Their so selfish and have kept Fedor from fighting the best for years now until just recently in strikeforce but he is already out of his prime. Thanks alot.
$BloodyNate$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:12 PM #3
your girl let me smash

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Big BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,027,479,601,660.48
Total Points: 7,032,046,936,953.97
from the alpha male of street fighter, TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE! - Ether Stop getting banned mister! :spankme: - *La Patrona* Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy parallelogram son - KING MEAT 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

I'm sick of listening to this fat, horribly dressed, incoherent piece of white trash. All I hear are pieces of jelly donut flying outta his windpipe for ten minutes when his fat ass gets on camera. Everything he says ultimately boils down to him not being able to accept the fact that the fighters under PRIDE FC, while exciting, aren't supernatural beings that can rival Greek gods.

Eat another Boston cream and shut the fuck up, "Bloodstain Lane."
Big BRICKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:21 PM #4
GUCCI

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,019,057,482,465,088.00
Total Points: 39,119,057,482,671,112.00
Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Retard - Weltschmerz this idiot deserves a kick - Freedom. 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

Do boxers have fighter insurance like the UFC does now? Where their protected with money and health care if they get injured? Thats one way the UFC is good and saves you money. I'm sure the UFC still payed for that broken nose recovery of Brandon Vera's and then released him. But he's back anyways unfortunately.

They don't pay as much but they do give out those great bonus's. He's been uping the money too on those. I think at first they only use to be like $30,000. Then I know Pat Berry made $60,000 each for his Fight & KO of Hardonk. And I think I've started to see 6 digit bonus's too. They give out multiple ones too if your fight or KO was just as special.

Although they don't make the millions of dollars they deserves, Dana still takes care of his fighters. He don't like boring wrestling fights just like us, he's gonna hook us up. Especially with Strikeforce now.
$BloodyNate$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:26 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
TR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,580,408.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedatpkid View Post
Do boxers have fighter insurance like the UFC does now? Where their protected with money and health care if they get injured? Thats one way the UFC is good and saves you money. I'm sure the UFC still payed for that broken nose recovery of Brandon Vera's and then released him. But he's back anyways unfortunately.

They don't pay as much but they do give out those great bonus's. He's been uping the money too on those. I think at first they only use to be like $30,000. Then I know Pat Berry made $60,000 each for his Fight & KO of Hardonk. And I think I've started to see 6 digit bonus's too. They give out multiple ones too if your fight or KO was just as special.

Although they don't make the millions of dollars they deserves, Dana still takes care of his fighters. He don't like boring wrestling fights just like us, he's gonna hook us up. Especially with Strikeforce now.
IDK about that all I have heard is the contrary.
TR vs. GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:49 AM #6
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 253,294,469.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big BRICKS View Post
I'm sick of listening to this fat, horribly dressed, incoherent piece of white trash. All I hear are pieces of jelly donut flying outta his windpipe for ten minutes when his fat ass gets on camera. Everything he says ultimately boils down to him not being able to accept the fact that the fighters under PRIDE FC, while exciting, aren't supernatural beings that can rival Greek gods.

Eat another Boston cream and shut the fuck up, "Bloodstain Lane."
All of this....
Jack3d is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dana, dislike, reasons, takeover:, team, white

User Tag List