Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today marked the beginning of post-prime Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive said since day one that Floyd would make Pac look like a beginner if they ever fought. Tonight just goes to show that. Pac could do nothing against a slow footed, slow reflex, no defense 39 year old. I just watched the Sky version, and the announcers said he was ripe for the taking right about the time the crowd started to boo and leave. Those of you who bought this are the reason all we will ever get is Pac vs. (Enter eay old fighter here). So you get boring **** like this. One of the worst fights Ive seen.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
      I guess putting on a "spectacular" show against a fighter like Margarito blinds us from reality.
      i saw it as nothing special against marg really. he didnt look as sharp as he did while training and fighting. go look at the pac training vids and the fight itself vs oscar and youll see a lot of difference. hes on a decline and thats normal the guy is aging

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Where was his absurdly high number of punch output?

Where was his newly developed technical skills?

Although he won, Pacquiao's game plan has been cookie cutter for his last four or five fights. Tonight proved one thing, a technical fighter he is not. The commentators said that Mosley was a clever fighter but in fact I believe that Pacquiao has become the trickster; mastering quick feints and creating sneaking angles.

Pacquiao has provided some good entertainment the last few years, but to the keen eye and well informed, he's been a product of genius matchmaking. Make no mistake though, his hard work and determination should not go unnoticed. Every fighter gets their "off night" excuse though, so I'll give it to him this time.

Tonight Mosley showed that with defense and some technicality, he can confuse Pacquiao and make him weary of his own decisions when up against another fighter with serious one-punch knockout power. What is unfortunate though, is that Mosley isn't the fighter he once was and wasn't able to make anything happen off his defensive stance.

As for his legs, well, he "explained" that, right? .

Just another W on his resume.
        look at similar fights punch outputs from other boxers when one fighter is running away constantly, then compare it with there normal output when they fight someone who aint chicken, then try growing a brain

How can Mosely be clever when he won one round

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
          Prime? Manny never had a prime, he was always rubbish. Non Stop Boxing never lies.
          this^^^^ he is always amateurish, one dimensional, flawed fighter, easy work easy pay. he always fight has been shot, bigger dehydrated, bigger plodding bigger old fighters he only destroys them because hes roiding.pacquiao is garbage thats why floyd the greatest is not fighting him because he is not worthy of sharing the ring with floyd.

Comment

Lots of Pacquiao stans are in denial I see.

Comment

Working...
            X