Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL, Shane sparred with cruiserweight Steve Cunningham to prepare for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid, not only is he not a south paw but he's slow as molasses compared to Pacquiao.

Comment

tbh this was the only episode worth watching, tbh

the previous 3 put me to sleep.

this one got me hyped up

tbh

Comment

How could you guys be so slow, this was obviously to prepare for Pacquiao's power. It's nothing to think about really...

Comment

Pacquiao hits like a cruiser so whats the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
            Why is Shane Mosley sparring a 6'3 200 lb man to prepare for a 5'6 145 lb midget?
            nazim is probably trying to get shane used to getting hit with power shots

Also, another interesting clip is that Nazim is now using mitts instead of those blue styrofoams.

when naz uses the styrofoam, he's trying to get shane to use speed... they are using mitts now so shane can feel resistence when he punches

Comment

Originally posted by educator06 View Post
              yea....but did you see the skinny dude sparing with pac? that wont prepare you either. WAR MOSLEY!!!!
              Exactly... sparring with Cunningham ****s on sparring with David Rodela and Ray Beltran.

Comment

shane didnt spar with steve cunningham. Go on b o x i n g t a l k. com and he says for the most part he and shane were in the gym @ seperate times.

Comment

Originally posted by tjose385 View Post
                  shane didnt spar with steve cunningham. Go on b o x i n g t a l k. com and he says for the most part he and shane were in the gym @ seperate times.
                  That makes the most sense, because quite frankly Shane sparring Cunningham would be utterly stupid in my opinion.

Comment

USS Cunningham! Adamek wanted no part of rematch with USS. Best cruiser in the world.

Comment

You guys are way overthinking this. This isnt special. Guys do stuff like this all the time. Its just sparring. Its not like Steve was a normal partner and went full out. They are just sparring and going through some things. Floyd was sparring MW's when he was at LW and so on. Guys do this more then you think.

Roy Jones sparred with Gainer. How big of a difference is that? Its nothing. The big guys arent going full out and neither are the smaller guys. its just to give you a different look and to spar with the best. Steve is in Shane's crew just like RJ & Gainer are together. Shane wouldnt spar with him any otherwise

Comment

Working...
                      X