Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-05-2011, 02:33 PM #1
Boards...don't hit back!

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
J.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,950,476,242,569,370.00
Total Points: 3,950,476,242,670,060.00
Default motivation/energy for training

I've just done a 10 hour day at work and suppose to be training tonight, but I cant be bothered to leave my house right now..quick some motivation or energy ideas please! I have an hour to get motivated

much appreciated!
J.Dempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2011, 02:40 PM #2
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,584,979,682,239,907,072.00
Total Points: 1,584,979,682,240,054,016.00
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Dempsey View Post
I've just done a 10 hour day at work and suppose to be training tonight, but I cant be bothered to leave my house right now..quick some motivation or energy ideas please! I have an hour to get motivated

much appreciated!
If you're not motivated to train then there is nothing we can do for you. Are you actively fighting or just training.

I always found that getting there was the hardest thing when feeling like you do. Punch me in the nose and that's all the motivation I need.........Rockin'
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:46 PM #3
Boards...don't hit back!

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
J.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,950,476,242,569,370.00
Total Points: 3,950,476,242,670,060.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
If you're not motivated to train then there is nothing we can do for you. Are you actively fighting or just training.

I always found that getting there was the hardest thing when feeling like you do. Punch me in the nose and that's all the motivation I need.........Rockin'
dont actively fight anymore but like staying in shape..i think you're right, once im there i'll be ok and a bit of sparring will definately get me goin..eating a banana now, that seems to be helping.
any foods you have before training for energy boost?
J.Dempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:08 PM #4
TheTartanSoldier

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 639,267,778,262,058.88
Total Points: 399,575,251,690,988,800.00
Top Bloke! - mickey malone For your knowledge of boxing - sigrab jr Hell of a poster, very generous - BigStereotype the champ is here - New England wisdom - House of Stone 
For generosity and top posts! - Sugarj medal for your videos - New England The Greatest Vid : Barney the Great - McGoorty Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A 
4 the uploads! - chiguy91 For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 For the massive amount of points given - MindBat You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 For the help buddy - Badzi87 You a Scot,Me a English and this lucky clover from Ireland.Best of luck m8. - HughGlass 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Barn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:25 PM #5
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Maxgaggi is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,127.20

1st: Fear of gettin ur ass beat during sparring is what will really make you get out and do ur work out
2nd: Music
3rd: Every sacrifice delivers multiple benefits.
Maxgaggi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
motivation/energy, training

User Tag List