No announcement yet.

Help with shoulders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with shoulders

Hi. I want to have ripped shoulders, like Bruce Lee. I don't know the way to get them though. I heard compound workouts are best, but I only know of one, thats the 'behind of neck raise'. I want them to look good on all sides, front, sides and back. Anyone here know the best exercises?

Also, I hurt my right shoulder doing side raises. The pain felt on the back deltoid. It felt super sore every time I tried to do side raises and if I ever raised my arm it had to be slow or I would start feeling the pain. It only lasted for about a month and I was able to do side raises again. Does anyone what I'm talking about? Also anyone know any exercises and stretches to prevent hurting your shoulder like that?

Try bodybuilding site

Comment

Originally posted by ...lucy... View Post
      Try bodybuilding site
      i forgot. i want to have ripped shoulders but i also want shoulders that will help my power when punching. in a body building site they will usually tell me how to just look good, so i though to just ask here cause i know a lot of people here do boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica Alba View Post
        i forgot. i want to have ripped shoulders but i also want shoulders that will help my power when punching. in a body building site they will usually tell me how to just look good, so i though to just ask here cause i know a lot of people here do boxing.
        do push ups start really easy and with only like 5 but do the 5 a few times though out the day and work your way up 2 sets of 5 a few times through out the day then do 6 a few times though out the day then 2 sets of 6 a few times through out the day then 7 a few times though out the day ect ect ect.

Comment

Its' All Diet

Getting ripped is all diet. 85% so. But really you are on the wrong site for cosmetic questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            do push ups start really easy and with only like 5 but do the 5 a few times though out the day and work your way up 2 sets of 5 a few times through out the day then do 6 a few times though out the day then 2 sets of 6 a few times through out the day then 7 a few times though out the day ect ect ect.
            thanks, i just started doing them. i hate them but i know theyre important.

green once i have some rep=]

Comment

Originally posted by barfly12 View Post
              Getting ripped is all diet. 85% so. But really you are on the wrong site for cosmetic questions.
              no, i do want ripped shoulders and i know its all about diet and cardio, but what do boxers do to strengthen their shoulders? i work them out a lot, i thinks a lot, but i just wanted to know the best shoulder workouts for people who practice fighting sports. for example, i do 4 sets of 8 reps of behind neck raises, 4sets of 8 side raises, 4 sets of 8 rear deltoid raises, 4 sets of 8 shoulder presses, and 4 sets of 8 front raises.

are those the right exercises for someone who does a fighting sport, or no? what exercises do boxers do? like manny pacquiao. he has big ripped shoulders, i know it cant just be diet and cardio. so anyone here who boxes, what kind of weight workouts do you do 4 your shoulders??

Comment

I hear using real heavy gloves for bagwork can build up your shoulders. (I'm talking 18oz and above.)

Comment

Your body looks pretty hot already Jessica. No need to change anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X