Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito II Sept. 17th in JERSEY??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito II Sept. 17th in JERSEY??

I know boxrec gets ahead of their selves from time to time, but they got it set up already stating that it'll be in New Jersey, I thought Vegas was the front runner for the venue,

I'm wondering when Margarito will start to reapply for these states athletic commissions to get licensed again. because so far it's only been Texas, the most corrupt boxing state, to allow him to box.

Has there been any articles confirming it'll be in New Jersey or are they just assuming?

I am so going if its in Jersey.

Comment

No matter where this fight is held, Cotto will be the fan fav and Margarito will take the boos.

What this fight might boil down to is, can Cotto hit Margarito hard enough to keep him off and back him up? Hand wraps or no, Cotto just could not hurt Margarito in the first fight.

I can hardly wait

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I am so going if its in Jersey.
        Co-Sign...

I hope it isn't in Vegas, I don't wanna get lynched by my own people for rooting for the Rican

Comment

pretty sure the bob stated it will be in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            Co-Sign...

I hope it isn't in Vegas, I don't wanna get lynched by my own people for rooting for the Rican
            Thats how I felt when I showed up to the Roy-Tito fight with my Roy shirt on...

Comment

I'm going no matter what but Jersey would be awesome. I'd love for it to land in Atlantic City. Never been to AC and it looks awesome, especially in the fall. A nice breeze off the ocean, sounds great tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                I'm going no matter what but Jersey would be awesome. I'd love for it to land in Atlantic City. Never been to AC and it looks awesome, especially in the fall. A nice breeze off the ocean, sounds great tbh.
                Too big of a fight to be at AC...if anything it'll be at the Meadowlands.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Thats how I felt when I showed up to the Roy-Tito fight with my Roy shirt on...
                  OUCH!

I would've made a swift escape as soon as the TKO happened!..lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    OUCH!

I would've made a swift escape as soon as the TKO happened!..lmao!
                    It went the distance but yeah... I didnt wear it too long

It was like a death wish... There were actually more Roy fans than I expected.. probably like 30-35%...

But when I went to Cotto-Mosley... I think Mosley had about 6 people cheering for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X