No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Because he only became a big house name since 2008. He has a contract with Strikeforce which he signed in 2007. So there is nothing he can do about it, he can't fight in the UFC when he's under contract with Strikeforce. Plus, Strikeforce allows him to fight overseas too(K1 & Dream) which is why he is so active fighting as many times as 6-8 per year unlike fat ass Brock ect.

If he wins the tournament, he will fight the UFC champion it's confirmed. He will go to the UFC as soon as he's done the grand prix.
    maybe because when he hit the bigtime in PRIDE......he got his ass kicked like 4 times straight?

either or.

all golden glory disgusts me.

gilbert yvel , hunter herring , heath herring , alistair and valentijn , semmy schilt.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      maybe because when he hit the bigtime in PRIDE......he got his ass kicked like 4 times straight?

either or.

all golden glory disgusts me.

gilbert yvel , hunter herring , heath herring , alistair and valentijn , semmy schilt.....
      How many 6'4 fighters have you seen fighting at 205? The weight cut got harder for him since he was walking around 230.

Golden Glory are dominating K1. It's the best kickboxing/stand up camp right now.

Comment

• Dorian just hijacked Ether's thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Dorian just hijacked Ether's thread.
          Sure did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            How many 6'4 fighters have you seen fighting at 205? The weight cut got harder for him since he was walking around 230.

Golden Glory are dominating K1. It's the best kickboxing/stand up camp right now.
            he was fine at 205.

maybe if he wasn't downing hgh like it was m&m's.......

golden glory

judokas >>>>>>>>> kickboxers

Comment

Dorian just hijacked Ether's thread.
              bad dorian. bad.

i tried to discourage him but there's no stopping him when he gets started on overeem.

Comment

I have serious doubts about Midnight Special Stark Ranger's loyalty.

I wouldn't put it past him to be deep in Lord Tua's pocket.

We should be cautious Your Grace.
                Hold your tongue

Honor brought me to the watch, Honor will keep me here

I protect thee hind-quarters from getting anally savaged by the white walkers

show your respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  I liked Midnight, he is a good man with good graphics, but if what Sir Mak speaks is genuine than we must prepare for war. Have Midnight killed, him and his delusional Knights Watch all killed. Walt too.
                  I serve no King...only the nights watch.

I shall trade a head for a head

Your grace...........

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  just take that sheep he mates with, his death will soon follow...as for Walt, have someone urinate on the throne next to his shower
                  I will be sure to point Ghost to your throat once i arrive to LakerLand

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  Midnight and his Knights Watch are as good as dead.

But please spare Walt Your Grace.

I like him.

No **** of course.
                  Maybe the fat one....i do believe he is Tua's bastard son from the Fatlands

I would gladly take on House Sigrab

The Bull is no match for the Dire Wolf

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Maybe the fat one....i do believe he is Tua's bastard son from the Fatlands

I would gladly take on House Sigrab

The Bull is no match for the Dire Wolf
                    you know the fat night watchman comes from a powerful family?

his dad is a famous commander and powerful.

Comment

• Holy ****...finally saw the finale. Damn, can't wait for season 2. I wanna make some dragon babies with Daenerys!

Comment

Working...
                      X