Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-06-2017, 12:01 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 500,000,395,291.99
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- 
Default Ja Rule VS 50 war

Ja's Livin it up album was the last CD i ever bought and pretty much stopped paying attention to rap after.

I keep hearing that 50 ended Ja rule's career. Is that true?
how? When Ja Rule is so much more talented than fiddy.

Ja rule is a much better rapper and his music is light years better than that mumble jumble phaggot 50. Fuk 50

Holla holla mutha****ers!
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:05 AM #2
Banned

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
PhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant future
Total Points: 1,000,030,131.07
Alt accounts are not permitted on BS. Reported. Enjoy! - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Ja's Livin it up album was the last CD i ever bought and pretty much stopped paying attention to rap after.

I keep hearing that 50 ended Ja rule's career. Is that true?
how? When Ja Rule is so much more talented than fiddy.

Ja rule is a much better rapper and his music is light years better than that mumble jumble phaggot 50. Fuk 50

Holla holla mutha****ers!
50 showed up on MTV with Ja's chain. The streets went crazy sayin 50 fu**ed Ja up and took his chain.

A lot of time passed before the truth was revealed. 50 never confronted Ja and the chain wasn't really Ja's.
PhillyPhlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:08 AM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,000,000,043,281.50
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 

I remember when I was like 21 and didn't give a sh*t about this.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:08 AM #4
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 1687 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 57,564,291,293,619,765,248.00
Total Points: 57,766,291,307,577,368,576.00
you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:11 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,000,395,291.99
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- 

Eminem sounds like a nerd with his whiny little btch voice. His sound isnt gangster at all. I never fked with Eminem.

Eastsidaz > Eminem
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:15 AM #6
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 1687 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 57,564,291,293,619,765,248.00
Total Points: 57,766,291,307,577,368,576.00
you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:17 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,913,609.22
Total Points: 100,999,906,420,825,184.00
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
50 showed up on MTV with Ja's chain. The streets went crazy sayin 50 fu**ed Ja up and took his chain.

A lot of time passed before the truth was revealed. 50 never confronted Ja and the chain wasn't really Ja's.
Yep, but it didn't matter. They're from the same neighborhood and disliked each other when they were both coming up. When it made headlines Ja Rule got robbed and they took his chain, 50 Cent went around claiming that he was the one responsible and was going around wearing the chain. Was it a copy? Was it the real thing? Didn't matter in the eyes of the public.

Ja's whole angle was that he was a thug. That was his thing. 50 showed up and upstaged him, and people didn't think Ja was a thug anymore. And just like that, poof, Ja's credibility was gone. No one bough a Ja Rule CD anymore.

I went to school in "the hood" and was in the 9th or 10th grade and the time, no one wanted to be caught dead listening to Ja Rule.... dude was looked at as a fraud.
paulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:18 AM #8
enjoy the silence

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
rizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 401,025,610.39
Total Points: 10,233,102,566,350.64
For taking up the guitar!  A great hobby to get into. - ABOSWORTH I can't give you enough karma. Only gay people say, uh, ok. LMAO - ABOSWORTH welcome back my man - MELLY-MEL... Use it well. - Jewshua I'm sorry for what I said. - Carlton Banks 
You are my motivation - Jewshua One of the best posters on the scene. - street bully congrats homey - Makavelli "How to be cool.. and stuff." By Kaynan. - K-Nan Thanks Riz, you rule brother. - S a m u r a i 
have a buck - Artur Kyshenko its 18% bro... go to town! - -PedoBear- think of me as you use it - Mucus Happy post count G! I want a glass of this shit before the broke hungry mans get some - The Gully Gad stay up homie - Disposable Arts 
27k posts, epic milestone - Disposable Arts for your fatherless kids - goat86 - GOAT86 stay home and watch it on this then - Walt Liquor Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! use it when no patron is around - GOAT86 
Head and Neck Cancer - TRAVI$ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The_Executioner World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BattlingNelson Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 

rizkybizness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:20 AM #9
Up and Comer

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
pikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these partspikeylyons is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 4,325.90

Ja Rule does not have an album like 50's get rich or die tryin
pikeylyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:31 AM #10
Banned

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
PhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant futurePhillyPhlash has a brilliant future
Total Points: 1,000,030,131.07
Alt accounts are not permitted on BS. Reported. Enjoy! - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeylyons View Post
Ja Rule does not have an album like 50's get rich or die tryin
I agree.

PhillyPhlash is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
rule