Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 09-18-2005, 12:48 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
K-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond reputeK-Yo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 73,112.15
Default PS2 Online?

I have my ps2 in my room and my pc downstairs i have a router so i can connect different pc's but i wanna know how to connect my ps2 online. I think i need to get that adaptor at the back the ethernet socket, if anyone could help me out kind of give a quick step by step that would be appreciated
K-Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-18-2005, 01:51 PM #2
I love penis, Amigo.

MetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 660,151,456,623.01
Total Points: 660,152,777,562.72
Have a burger you Fat Yank fuck - !! Anorak 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Yo
I have my ps2 in my room and my pc downstairs i have a router so i can connect different pc's but i wanna know how to connect my ps2 online. I think i need to get that adaptor at the back the ethernet socket, if anyone could help me out kind of give a quick step by step that would be appreciated

go to best buy to get the adapter, the salesman can tell you exactly what to do. Socom online is where it's at. Part III comes out next month.
MetalVomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:43 AM #3
Orange and Blue for life

BadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond reputeBadMagick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,749.00

Uhm, buy the adaptor, run the Cat-5 wire with the RJ-45 adaptor (looks like a phone cord adaptor, but bigger, it's the same thing all your other wire has on it), and plug it in to your router and PS2. It's the same as hooking up another computer, minus the addition of network cards, etc, etc. If you don't know what you're doing, find someone you know who does, or go to a tech support forum.
BadMagick is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List