Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 03-05-2011, 10:33 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Dudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,576.60
Total Points: 110,212,860.22
Default Cab margarito=terminator

I was playing fight night the other day and DL'ed CAB Marg...not knowing what i was in for... Wh.olly shi.t bro... It was like hitting a brick wall for 12 rounds... I have the rounds set to 3 mins per and it's was BRUTAL to say the least. I would land sweet 1-2's counters (I was Cotto BTW) right hook counters all night. ALL NIGHT!!! half way threw the fight my energy was at HALF by round 5-6 and MArgs was a little a head of mine i was at 67% Marg like 70% I had to start step out lunging counter hook and right hands. When i was blocking he was mashing my guard. it felt like i was in the marg cotto fight. I chocked up allot in the later rounds and actually started staying just out side his range and countering, HARD... he knocked me down around round 9 with a body shot... i rose and kept it tight around round 10 my damage was 70's ish and margs was 90... for the next 2 rounds it was like fighting a cyborg... i would land he would walk threw... at this point I was wobbling around the rig and so was he...finally I catch him with a solid left hook Head, Right Cross Head, Left Body Right Cross Head (ALL HARD COUNTERS) Dude goes down. get's up i fold him with some simple 1-2 combos, get's up again. He leans up agaist the ropes and I Tee off He can't even counter back or throw without me landing fist... Ko him in the 12 late....

WOw!

I check the stats left hooks head and body all @ 20 Chin heart @ 20 everything else 10's or 11's

Epic war! wow this game is beast. I fight on Champion Difficulty. If you want a strategic challenge vs puter fight marg, i thought i was fighting the terminator :/

Last edited by Dudley; 03-05-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Dudley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-05-2011, 11:13 AM #2
#1 Knicks Fan

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 327,824,055,503.62
Total Points: 529,824,357,144.72
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Switch that hook to the uppercut and sounds like you have Margarito...dude is a beast. I have a similar one I'm working on and he is really hard to stop.
BigStereotype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:17 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Dudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStereotype View Post
Switch that hook to the uppercut and sounds like you have Margarito...dude is a beast. I have a similar one I'm working on and he is really hard to stop.
I wasn't throwing an uppercut because he would always counter with his to the body or i would trade and he would always get a flash uppercut most of the time... fu.ck man, i tell ya, it was hell and high water. He was slow as fu.ck but when he landed, your neighbors felt it.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:47 AM #4
#1 Knicks Fan

BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 327,824,055,503.62
Total Points: 529,824,357,144.72
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
I wasn't throwing an uppercut because he would always counter with his to the body or i would trade and he would always get a flash uppercut most of the time... fu.ck man, i tell ya, it was hell and high water. He was slow as fu.ck but when he landed, your neighbors felt it.
Nah I meant Margarito's uppercut. He's not a huge puncher with anything but that. Those uppercuts are like bricks...maybe a poor choice of words, but he hits really goddamn hard with both hands on the uppercut and only has wear-you-down power with his hooks. Forget about the jab haha.
BigStereotype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:07 PM #5
Dirt Nasty

Mersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond reputeMersey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 947,489,601,383.03
Total Points: 947,489,609,660.03
Pizza - ??? You need alcohol bro - mangler suppp - Ether My nizzle! - mangler jr Merry Christmas - RiΖO 
More food for ya - mangler Beer for the fights - mangler :D - -veteran420- Tis the season - mangler Sip this wine - mangler 
Have an Apple! - ▀reakbeat tuna melt - MANGLER For When You Want To Watch Liverpool fc play :P - BritishBoxing92 celebrate - TBear been a minute - MANGLER 
My favourite Scouse, Though Steve McManaman could get it. Ferry cross da Mersey  :love: - *Boss Lady* 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sαntα Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sir Tom Jones Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? 
Autism - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Artur Kyshenko 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 

It's great how you can get the fighters to fight like they do in this game.
Mersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:15 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersey View Post
It's great how you can get the fighters to fight like they do in this game.
yeah bro. I have to say this FNC is really really good. every time i play it surprises me and i feel there is still allot of things to learn... very organic ya know.

Share This With Friends

Tags
margarito=terminator

User Tag List